$11,000+ in clad!!

Holy moly that's alot of clad!
Quarters are my favorite signal and lucky to get one every few hunts.

Very impressive. I'm probably a solid 3/4 , which is alot. I really don't keep records because I'm after gold. The astonishing part is that yours comes from the dirt , mine from sand. I would really like to see if you have any videos of you popping these coins out. It is unreal. I looked up Noxdude but only came up with vapes.

I go by mega cladder in Utube. You can also go under Members Links in our form and find me there too. I got a few video's of me hunting for clad!

Noxdude

Cut

Aarrghhh! You posted online? Now Uncle Sugar will want his cut!

MMMMMmmmmm I never thought about of my uncle (yours too) wanting his cut. I have not keep records, but I'm betting, if I totaled mileage, and cost of machines, I would be loosing money? One more thing, with the shortage of coins for commerce, maybe you should turn them in for paper? Oh, now I'm wondering, how much in silver coins, that's what I hunt for? I don't post, cause I don't know how, but yesterday, I found a silver rosy, then a merc, and lastly, I dug a barber to round out only my second trifecta in nine years.
Good luck in your future hunts and hope you make $20,000 soon.
HH everyone

Heavens thats a lot of clad. You are a machine digging up those coins. With that kind of energy, its time to hit a ghost town and start picking up 1000s of relics!

MMMMMmmmmm I never thought about of my uncle (yours too) wanting his cut. I have not keep records, but I'm betting, if I totaled mileage, and cost of machines, I would be loosing money? One more thing, with the shortage of coins for commerce, maybe you should turn them in for paper? Oh, now I'm wondering, how much in silver coins, that's what I hunt for? I don't post, cause I don't know how, but yesterday, I found a silver rosy, then a merc, and lastly, I dug a barber to round out only my second trifecta in nine years.
Good luck in your future hunts and hope you make $20,000 soon.
HH everyone
Wellllluuugh unck wants every penny he can squeeze from you. Simply have the documents to back up the income addition, and your expenses when Uncle Tom knocks on the door. Or, simply don’t advertise that income online :cool3:

Seriously though, has the IRS ever come after anyone for something they found metal detecting and posted on line?!?

Not that I know of yet , they've already got their hands full screwing the people they already can .They may be drafting Tom In CA for help in the future though . :yes:

I am not sure that Tom likes Governments highly enough to work for them. Of course i was wrong once.

Congratulations! That is a lot of hunting. Covid shut me down after august this year, The summer was good at schools, but the new school year has me avoiding any place that has kids. $11K is real money! I hope you have it stashed in case you need it.

Hey guys,

I hit a new ultimate goal today. It has taken me 7 years to finally reach a new total clad amount of $11,007 in total clad found!!

You're a sicko. Totally an addict. The only way to really overcome this, is to send me your finds...

Skippy

That's a stack of coins for sure. I imagine whatever probe or digger you use is a few inches shorter than it was when you started.

OMG! His Royal Knees are hurting just thinking about your magnificent clad efforts! One time in KT's hunts He hit a 4'x4' area that contained over $24 in clad, mostly pennies! Had to visit that spot 3 times before it was cleaned out! :laughing::laughing::laughing: But many hunts over $20....that's remarkable! Royal Congrats! :lol::lol:

From one clad hunter to the next....... "Good Job"

Attachments

• a1.gif
    a1.gif
    106.4 KB · Views: 136
Congratulations on your feat. That's a lot of determination, skill, and time spent. :thumbsup:

I cannot even imagine clad that thick to dig year after year to achieve your remarkable goal. But it is California, and there are a lot of people who lose things.

I would be interested in knowing how far you typically need to travel to your "spots" :mder: in order to make those kinds of recoveries.

Back
Top Bottom