Florida panhandle

Not currently there but I did hunt last month during Halloween while visiting my old Dad. The sand there is thick and mushy. Not good for gold finds. Good luck!

Jan 7 2012 Navarre beach

Went out today to Navarre beach. It was a beautiful day but the beach was pretty clean. Was dragging my Bounty Hunter IV and the wife had her BH also. After an hour of false signals decided to upgrade... I got the White's Coinmaster Pro and the Wife got the Garrett Ace 250 at HobbyTown in PCOLA on Creighton.

Either way I win as she doesn't always go with me so I can shoot either detector!

We went went to a gulf breeze park right after getting them, clad quarter in the dirt parking lot and some stinkin Lincolns after an hours search. We only hit a small area and are going back tomorrow afternoon to the tot lot nearby.

Went out today to Navarre beach. It was a beautiful day but the beach was pretty clean. Was dragging my Bounty Hunter IV and the wife had her BH also. After an hour of false signals decided to upgrade... I got the White's Coinmaster Pro and the Wife got the Garrett Ace 250 at HobbyTown in PCOLA on Creighton.

Either way I win as she doesn't always go with me so I can shoot either detector!

We went went to a gulf breeze park right after getting them, clad quarter in the dirt parking lot and some stinkin Lincolns after an hours search. We only hit a small area and are going back tomorrow afternoon to the tot lot nearby.

Was behind the Boardwalk in the shallow water today. Flattish surf with no wind. Nice. Find of the day was mint aviator polarized sunglasses. Brand new. Looks like they just hit the water. Getting enough sunglasses to open a shop.

Hi there!
I am new to the hobby & I think I finally have the feel for my machine...sort of, haven't had any luck yet...only finding garage, I guess I'm helping clean up the beaches! Ha! Any advice?

Thanks!

I hunt the pensacola area alot. Not as rich as other beaches. Every now and then I get a good one but normaly just lots of clad. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom