Volunteer detectorists in each state.

Volunteer in the volunteer state

You can add me to the list. I live in north central tennesse and can help in TN and south central Kentucky.

I'm willing to help may open up some doors for some land to actually hunt on in the future. I'm not be able to do saltwater retrieval yet but I'd be happy to help someone find their treasures because I know what it's like to lose them. I'm in the Whitemarsh area in Maryland

Rhode island

I am in the rhode island area if you lost something or simply want to know the history about your land i can detect it and give you clues of what used to be there email me [email protected] i would love to help out thanks

I would be happy to help out in Bucks or Montgomery counties in PA. I live in the 18954 area. I also spend a lot of time in the off season in OCMD from Sept - June I would be happy to help out when I am in OCMD

I just noticed this thread, too. I'm always willing to help, in the central Oklahoma area. I am also a member of the "Lost My Stuff" group, that fogcity mentioned a few posts back; it's a GREAT group, for those of you willing to help find lost items.

http://www.lostmystuff.net/volunteer.php

Steve

Back
Top Bottom