CTX 3030 programs

To keep your CTX looking good, you can buy a screen saver protector for a tablet and cut it to size and apply to your CTX screen.....I also use Novus plastic cleaners as well.

To keep your CTX looking good, you can buy a screen saver protector for a tablet and cut it to size and apply to your CTX screen.....I also use Novus plastic cleaners as well.

+1

I used the anti-glare one from NuShield and it made a huge improvement as far as seeing the screen more clearly in direct sunlight.

DSC02693.JPGCanadian dime

DSC02712.JPG

DSC02700.JPG

DSC02708.JPG

DSC02714.JPG

DSC02709.JPG

DSC02696 (1).JPG 1946 nickel, 1942, 44, 57 wheat backs

DSC02703.JPG

DSC02712.JPG

DSC02698.JPG1946 nickel, read 08.12

Last edited:
Great pics just had rain so wet soil so been taking pics at my office :) what program are you using at the moment and what are your default settings . Been running auto +3 and recovery deep on with dr tones coin combined mode

TexasCTX3030 - Mario (NetHunter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great info what are your quarters ringing up at. Yeah will be pulling those 12 30 - 35 too

12,45, 12.46, 12.47
The wheats were 12.42 which is where the dimes will fall sometimes and other times you'll get a 12.44.For whatever reason nickels fall lower, usually 11.12 is always a nickel for me.
If you change from ferrous coin/ ground coin mode, the numbers drop off from the 12 line and then when you use smooth tone, the targets blend and jump all over. I look for repeatable signals. They don't have to sound all that good, they have to stay consistent in their sound. I hope this doesn't confuse you too much. Once you get going and become familiar with time spent on it, it will be second nature or so I 'm hoping. I don't have a lot of time on it yet. Maybe someone who does can chime in.

Correct running ferrous coin will keep ferrous number on or close to 12 line.

High trash and ground coin ferrous number will roam more on screen,,,but nonferrous should report lower( less than) line 28 usuallY.

Ground coin,,,in higher mineral soil,,some depth gains possible vs ferrous coin.

This ferrous coin process is one thing that separates CTX from Etrac and previous explorer models.

Sadly it rained today was up and ready

There will be better days for sure. We got a new blanket of snow covering today, looks nice and clean but quite frankly, I am tired of winter.:lol:

Again, Does anyone know this person ? I'd like to pick his brain as I'm sure to learn something new with the using the same technique but with limited experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgnY2_vHPbI

Yes I know him, matter of fact that ctx in his video is mine lol. I got it from him in a trade. His name is Bill S here

I edited to shorten the post. No need for the extra ramblings.

Last edited:
My ctx should be here by the end of the week, this thread has been very helpful! Thanks OP and all the ctx users that have contributed! Much appreciated!

Trying out the qc25 and it's amazing with the ctx . If you have a chance give it a try

Back
Top Bottom