Clearwater Beach

I'd like to join you, DD, but my whole weekend is busy with work and family. I'm planning to hit the beach Wednesday night from about sunset till midnight, if you can make it.

Hey folks,
Had a great hunt this morning with Diggerdug with us both finding rings and a bunch of clad. I was lucky enough to find a honking engagement ring :run1:and have posted it online to try to connect it with its rightful owner.. It was great meeting Diggerdug and we are hoping for other people in the area to join us for a little fun.

Weekend warrior

It was a lot of fun. Always good to meet other people in this hobby. Weekened warrior did a great job of hunting! That ring he found was very nice. Look foward to next time.

Hey folks,
Had a great hunt this morning with Diggerdug with us both finding rings and a bunch of clad. I was lucky enough to find a honking engagement ring :run1:and have posted it online to try to connect it with its rightful owner.. It was great meeting Diggerdug and we are hoping for other people in the area to join us for a little fun.

Weekend warrior

Sounds like you had a great hunt. Congats on the rings.
How about posting a photo and letting us know what detector you were using, etc.

Weekened Warrior was using a Teknetics Delta 4000 with the stock 8 inch coil and I was using a Tesoro Cibola with a stock coil. Good times for sure.

Back
Top Bottom