Small spray bottles MUCH cheaper than "that" brand.

SittingElf

OK... so some of our famous YouTube detectorists are selling a particular named atomizing spray bottle for cleaning finds on site with water (called something else). Their price is over the top.
I did some research and found essentially the same sized bottles, with good pump sprayers for about a 10th of the price...shipped.

Pack of 10, 80ML spray bottles for $8.99 on Amazon. I got these, and they are great! Gave some away to fellow detectorists, and they love them.

If you need these easy to carry spray bottles, check out this Amazon listing. Perfect! No logo on the bottles, and no need to yell some crazy blurb when getting ready to use!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011KM5A38

I'm thinking of picking up a spray bottle of eyeglass cleaner at Wally World. Use the cleaner that's in them or replace with water.

Use water only- shouldn't take a chance using a chemical on a potentially valuable coin. That's why your spraying it instead of rubbing the dirt off.

I had a small insect repellent pump bottle that ran empty. Instead of trashing it, I reused it.
Not sure how many ounces it is, I put my own logo on it.
(Jolly Roger pirate cleaner)
b1c3dc2d06f629cc2e02043492039c3b.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I just toss it in my pouch and run it under the sink when I get home. I don't really see the point in it unless it's a hot day and I can spritz my forehead to try and cool off. Just something else to carry around that can wait. Just my opinion. Still a good deal on them if you're interested in that sort of thing.

I chose to support that youtube detectorist.....yes it was more expensive, but I enjoy their videos, no different than paying a rediculus among of money on a shirt or hat with a sports team on it

I chose to support that youtube detectorist.....yes it was more expensive, but I enjoy their videos, no different than paying a rediculus among of money on a shirt or hat with a sports team on it
Same here. Bought the spray bottle and a hat. I've watched many of their videos.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The chance of me ever finding any valuable silver is slim to none, so if I rub the coin a bit I am not too worried. I normally rub a bit to see a date and maybe what it is, and then just wash them when I get home

Each to their own though

#1, find coin
#2stick tongue out
#3 place coin on tongue
#4 retract tongue
#5 press tongue to roof of mouth
#6 rub tongue back and forth to roof of mouth
#7 open mouth and extend tongue
#8 remove coin
#9 use spray bottle to clean tongue
Sorry the devil made me do it.:lol:

Back