Reborn interest

minirancher

Hello to all, I am wanting to get a new detector to replace my minelab fx70, have not been in years. The minelab I have is broken. Looking for a good coin and relic detector for NW Louisiana area. Price under 800.00
Thanks you all for all your advise
Keith

Quite honestly you’d be hard pressed to do better than the Equinox 600 Keith, and it’s right in your range. Simultaneous multi frequency for TID purposes for coin hunting and a selection of frequencies should you need them for various other hunting. For what it does and what it is, it’d be really hard to beat. The new Nokta Legend is also coming out and is also simultaneous multi frequency, but it’s not known how it really performs and it’s not currently known exactly when it will be widely available. The Minelab gets my vote.👍

Hello to all, I am wanting to get a new detector to replace my minelab fx70, have not been in years. The minelab I have is broken. Looking for a good coin and relic detector for NW Louisiana area. Price under 800.00
Thanks you all for all your advise
Keith

Hi Keith!

Be very hard to not recommend the equinox 600! Multifrequency wireless in waterproof is very hard to beat! https://bigboyshobbies.net/minelab-equinox-600-series-metal-detector

Feel free to give us a call be glad to go over a few options!

You will not be disappointed with the 800:cool3:. A proven machine with a bunch of satisfied users.
Take the time to learn it, and don't worry about all the other machines out there, the 800 will do everything you could ask of it.

If you could afford the 800, great. I, think the 600 is a better bargain though, for a general dirt digger and not a gold nugget hunter. I did try to buy the 800 at first though, and eventually bought an 800. I grab my 600 just as fast as the 800 now. Jm2c

Back
Top Bottom