For Massachusetts Research

Newblue

I found an amazing website for people in Ma. It is the Ma Bureau of Geographic Information. It has lots of maps but the one I like the most is the Interactive Property Map (scroll right to find it from the link). It will show you any property, who owns it, and their current address. Have you ever found a seemingly abandoned property and wondered if it was private property? Now you can find out. It also will tell you if a property is town owned. Either type in an address or just zoom in on the map and look around. Sorry if this info has been posted before but I couldn’t find it. I’m not sure if other states have this available or not. Might be worth looking into. Happy Hunting!

http://massgis.maps.arcgis.com/home/index.html

Thanks NewBlue.

Welcome to the Forum, from Boston.

Our club (MTHA) president is from Maynard and we have members from Hudson, Natick, Weston, Lincoln, Framingham, and many other Massachusetts towns. Just last night, at our July meeting, one Friendly Forum member attended as a guest and ended up joining the club. He also registered for our October 20th Open Hunt.
I worked at Digital Equipment Corp in Maynard, Acton and Marlboro and made many trips to three DEC locations in Littleton.
Drop by one of our club meetings sometime as a guest. Web site has locations and directions: www.massstreasure.com

Jim in Boston

Thanks NewBlue.

Welcome to the Forum, from Boston.

Our club (MTHA) president is from Maynard and we have members from Hudson, Natick, Weston, Lincoln, Framingham, and many other Massachusetts towns.
Drop by one of our club meetings sometime as a guest. Web site has locations and directions: www.massstreasure.com

Jim in Boston
Thanks Jim. I’ll check out your website (minus the extra s you put in there) 😁

Thats great info.... I'm originally from Littleton. Plenty of old properties around to get some permissions for.

Thats great info.... I'm originally from Littleton. Plenty of old properties around to get some permissions for.
You’re right but I’m still quite shy about door knocking. I’m sure I’ll eventually feel comfortable with it. What part of Littleton are you originally from? I live by the lake. Are you still in Ma?

You’re right but I’m still quite shy about door knocking. I’m sure I’ll eventually feel comfortable with it. What part of Littleton are you originally from? I live by the lake. Are you still in Ma?

I grew up on the other side of town... Lawrence St.... Off of Hartwell Ave towards the Groton side.

And no, I'm up in Vermont now.

Back
Top Bottom