• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Saved this week by a single silver coin!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Believe Good KingTotsalot when He tells you, it was sheer luck that saved Him from another week of skunk!

Out of 5 boxes of halves, KT got a single 64 Ken, 7 NIFCs, and 1 mint error Ken. That was it.

But KT is happy that the streak is broken, at least for this week. KT adds another 90%er to the Royal LockBox! :laughing::laughing: It actually looks better in person than the picture as the Royal Digital Camera decided to act up and not focus sharply, but after 5 tries KT threw up His Royal Hands and said,"Egads! I give up!". At least you can tell it is a 64 (P).

Finished off one roll of NIFCs with what He recovered and lacks now very few to finish some other rolls!

The 1996 mint error is not the first of its type KT has recovered, but the first in awhile. 1996 seems to be a year the Mint let some of these weak obverse strikes get through their quality control...maybe the guy just took a day off, who knows? :laughing::laughing: Anyway the rim lettering is illegible and parts of the motto near the rim are too weak to see. The date is very dim. The reverse of that same coin looks normal, as does the edging.

Anyway, KT got ONE this week! Hopefully it will start onwards and upwards now this month. Enjoy the somewhat fuzzy pictures, I hope! :lol:

Attachments

• CRH 05 02 2019 1 64 Ken.JPG
    CRH 05 02 2019 1 64 Ken.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 220
  • CRH 05 02 2019 1 mint error strike.JPG
    CRH 05 02 2019 1 mint error strike.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 181
More silver than I found this weekend...or the last weekend,....or the weekend .... :laughing:

Congrats KT!

His Majesty understands...and sympathizes with you. Just like CRHing, one does not give up due to a dry spell! Just keep pushing...you will get something great in a short time. MDers and CRHers are some of the most optimistic people The King knows! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom