21K & a ship wreck nail & 925 anchor

Great finds! Is it the 21k that confirmed it was Egyptian or the design?

Thanks Mike. I'm not sure which is the case. The jeweler said the 21K was common for Egyptian and the design and color after being cleaned which almost did not change color at all. But it was just a educated guess by the guy. So I'm really not sure. I always trust what he tells me. Thanks for looking.

That ring is gorgeous, great job! 23_28_100s.gif

WTG DD, some great finds indeed. Congrats by the way you must live near me.

No bud. Not me, wish I was down there though. And if I did have a hot chick hanging with me, my wife would end my swinging day right now. Lol nice job again on the G....

Gold is great but yellow is better..what it lacks in weight it makes up for in purity... fine piece of yellow there...

:dingding:Great hunt! I know the yellow isn't as heavy as you would want but its yellow!! :yes:

That ring is gorgeous, great job! View attachment 334065

Thanks Irons. It was a nice surprise for sure.

Congrats on the 21K...great find!

Thanks Cap! One of the prettiest colors of gold I've found.

No bud. Not me, wish I was down there though. And if I did have a hot chick hanging with me, my wife would end my swinging day right now. Lol nice job again on the G....

I'm sure that was you arm in arm with the bikini girl. It looked like Allen Jackson but It was you. Don't worry I want tell the wife.:lol:

Gold is great but yellow is better..what it lacks in weight it makes up for in purity... fine piece of yellow there...

Thanks Booty. The higher the K# is prettier it is.

:dingding:Great hunt! I know the yellow isn't as heavy as you would want but its yellow!! :yes:

Felix my friend Yes, no better color for a beach pirate. Thanks

Nice one Dirty!! seeing a lot of high karat gold around lately, hope the trend continues!

Back
Top Bottom