Anyone here from the central Georgia area?

arcaned

I just moved just north of Macon and looking for someone to hunt with, either coil or relic. ive been using my Teknetix detector for the last 5 or so years and just upgraded to a White's V3i just before the move from SC and haven't even got a chance to break it in. If interested, my email is [email protected]. Im also interest in any local clubs if anyone knows of any. Thanks and safe hunting!

Welcome to GA, unfortunately I'm about 2 and a half hours away from you. I am an admin of a small group on Facebook called CSRA Metal Detecting. If you are interested in joining send a request on Facebook and I'll let you in. We are a small group but it could be a good starting point.

Central ga

Hi I live in Lamar county Ga. Milner Ga. It's a small town. I don't get to detect often but really enjoy it when I get too. I've only got a bounty hunter 202 I believe. I would love to upgrade. But I enjoy the cheap bounty hunter. Anyways maybe we could get together sometime. I'd like to see the actual difference in your better detector compared to mine first hand

I'm not too far from you! I'm over in Newnan and always looking for a hunting partner and new places! Heck, I'm actually off for the next four days if you want to try to get together for some dirt fishin! Do you have any good spots in Macon yet?

I'm from Warner Robins and wouldn't mind getting together with some people. Only been at it about 3 months so not a ton of experience but would love to get with a veteran and have my shot at my first silver in the Macon area!! :D

Augusta, Ga.

Haven't been on here in a long time. I moved to the Augusta, Ga. area about 2 years ago. Anybody close by?

Back
Top Bottom