View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 10:38 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by hddeuce03 View post
I don't really agree with this. The Equinox 800 is not difficult at all to learn on if you simply stick with factory settings and go. The Nox 800 was my first machine and it was very simple to learn on. Like the manual states, for newbies, put it in Park 1, noise cancel and go! I own both the Vanquish 540 and Equinox 800 and yes, I have the ability to tweak a lot more with the Nox, but I don't HAVE to...I can keep it simple and go.
Good post here. While the Vanquish is still a VERY VERY good machine the Minelab Equinox 800 or 600 is even better. With the settings and setup we do have our customers we make it super simple for them. I go into great detail with our customers about what the settings do and how to adjust them. We make it super easy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
405-206-9010
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Authorized

Minelab partner of year 2012, Customer service awards '12 and '13.