MDing Groups by State

Interior Alaska, Upper/Middle Yukon round Ruby/Galena

Looking for others that gold mine/detect in this area....much safer to travel in pairs here...one to mine, the other to watch out for bears!

Maine Treasure Hunters

I just joined this forum and didn't see a group for Maine so here it is...

(removed broken link-Carol K)

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddys

I am looking for a couple people who posted a few days ago from Maryland looking for buddies. I remember that one was from Middle River and one , I think , was from Northeast. I am new to this and would like advise , etc.
Please feel free to contact me.

Looking for a MDing partner around Arcata cali Humboldt county, have nobody to hunt with it sux bad. need to get out and do some good MDing around here anybody out there send me a message lets get hunting.

looking for mders

hay mds of the valrico and brandon are i have left my email information and
no one has replided . iam not a nut just looking for a md partner iam 60 yers old and not getting any younger so if you see this contact me i live i valrico
FL name is beach dragon drop a line thanks. FL

I live in the Seattle Washington area and I am also in Richmond VA a lot so I am looking for a hunting buddy in either area. Anyone else looking for a buddy?

looking for hunting buddy

Pile another newbie on the fire I am from the spokane washington area but lived my whole life just across the border in northern idaho. I have just started detecting but know lots of areas in idaho around the old mining camps, the old logging camps, and a few old ccc camps as well as an old boyscout camp most of these are pretty much just a few logs on the ground now escpcially around the st. maries idaho area. I would really like to get to know the ropes. l would like to find more then just nails lol

Back
Top Bottom