Hi, my name is...

Notice how you go to the Burger King or some danged place and when you order, they ask you what your name is? WTH is that all about? Starbucks started this I think....Even if you are the only person in the place, they ask, Can I have your Name?...Da Hell is that all about?. Its just a frikken Croissanwich! I dont want to start a long term relationship!

So I tell them my name is 'Richard DenHale'... I stand back and let them holler it out a few times...they are looking straight at me, and I aint responding at all...then they say,...."Hey, arnt you Richard DenHale?" and I say, "Not compared to Warren Buffet, but I'm working on it"...:laughing:

About half of them get it...

Notice how you go to the Burger King or some danged place and when you order, they ask you what your name is? WTH is that all about? Starbucks started this I think....Even if you are the only person in the place, they ask, Can I have your Name?...Da Hell is that all about?. Its just a frikken Croissanwich! I dont want to start a long term relationship!

So I tell them my name is 'Richard DenHale'... I stand back and let them holler it out a few times...they are looking straight at me, and I aint responding at all...then they say,...."Hey, arnt you Richard DenHale?" and I say, "Not compared to Warren Buffet, but I'm working on it"...:laughing:

You want to have some fun? Tell the "Shakespeare". They almost always ask you how to spell it:lol:

We have all known each other for a while, but I don't know most of your real names... and nobody knows mine.

So, if anyone wants to join in and put up their real first name lets do it here. Hope to learn the names of the guy's I've known for a while.

If you'd prefer to be called by your username, that's cool too.

My name is Colin. :D

We've met a few times crossing grids....I mean paths.... Hope SD is treating you well. I'm in Vegas now and not liking the lack of MD. Kevin~

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161130-001044.jpg
    Screenshot_20161130-001044.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 93
I actually will answer to Skippy, and have for about 20 years.

Real name is Gerold, friends call me Jerry or Skippy. I'm only Gerold when I'm in trouble or with the Government.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2207.jpg
    IMG_2207.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 89

You make your own classics. Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom