• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

First finds for 2013

Caintuk

This is my first find for 2013. I hunted an old farm house and found these. I only had about 30 min to hunt before dark. Very promising, will return tomorrow!
1964 memorial, 2-1968 memorials, 1975 memorial, charm bracelet, tootsie toy dragster, men's 18k gold plated diamond ring, ( although Iin't too sure the diamond is real, jury not in yet,) and an old radiator plug.

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

Whites classic ID

Not bad at all! Although, with a plated ring, you most likely (99.99999%) will not have a diamond. Some 10k rings use CZs instead. But that ring does look cool! :yes: HH
NC

wow If thats just 3o mins I would def return to that spot! ! ! ! ! Love that tootsie car! Ring is very cool too...good digs!!!!

I found the 1924 standing liberty that is my avatar 3 years ago here. I researched, and the house is pre-1876, and to my knowledge never been hunted except by me. I gained permission back then, but now, I rented the house that sits on the farm! There is an old spring house, abandoned road that also leads to 2 more homesteads, They no longer stand except the one I live in.

Back
Top Bottom