• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

This Should Make it Easier

scoundrel

six feet under(water)
A lot of my best finds have been made in this water. 600 scuba divers picking up trash. That works for me.

Attachments

• XULILBZNTVBOJJJVQTAFMS7MBE.jpg
    XULILBZNTVBOJJJVQTAFMS7MBE.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 744
  • T5HZL5WMHND2RPX7S5GI7D6AJ4.jpg
    T5HZL5WMHND2RPX7S5GI7D6AJ4.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 730
I saw that.. they recovered 12,000 pounds of something so they reported.

Ha........ and then they put all that at the trash cans for the beach clean up guy the next morning.:laughing: AND.... that im sure was the easy stuff they saw.

Ha........ and then they put all that at the trash cans for the beach clean up guy the next morning.:laughing: AND.... that im sure was the easy stuff they saw.

It's called "recycling". Out of the ocean by human free labor, into the trash, into the collection trucks, into a compactor, to be barged out to sea and dumped. Gotta love human stupidity.
And the people doing the ocean dumping are doing it to keep profit margins high and costs low. All that just for money.

Roger

trash

I just read the other day that 80% of the trash in the oceans come from 10 rivers eight of which are in Asia and the other two are in Africa.

Imagine how excited and geeked up they are out there. Bragging rights. Hey scuba detector " I got more garbage than you ! "

Over here in Asia if the current is just right your legs get wrapped in plastic bags and you can spot the occasion deuce riding the waves ..
Wonder if they also hit up the lion fish population

Over here in Asia if the current is just right your legs get wrapped in plastic bags and you can spot the occasion deuce riding the waves ..
Wonder if they also hit up the lion fish population

Occasional deuce surfing the waves - that's classic !!! Lmfao....

Welcome to Wal-mart..... where we change the color of our bags once every 5 years hoping people wont blame us for all those floating plastic bags or the ones that move like tumble weeds across our yards.

bikinis..... there were bikinis? dang i must be getting old or im spending to much time on the beach.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom