MDing Groups by State

I just joined The Florida Beach Hunters Group!
(removed broken link-Carol K)

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined that group when I first joined the forum. I haven't seen much (any) activity in it :(

I haven't really paid any attention to it since I joined in 2009, but now I see it I will be trying to make it more active. Hopefully we all can. :D

Would be cool if a few of us could meet up for a hunt sometime as well. I've not made it that far south yet, Ft Pierce being the farthest south I've hunted but maybe meet somewhere in the middle?

Just an idea to spark a few friendships, share a little knowledge, and basically just have a good time.

Would be cool if a few of us could meet up for a hunt sometime as well. I've not made it that far south yet, Ft Pierce being the farthest south I've hunted but maybe meet somewhere in the middle?

Just an idea to spark a few friendships, share a little knowledge, and basically just have a good time.

Sounds good to me, I just posted on the discussion part on the Florida Beach Hunters

I live in Monmouth County, NJ. If for nothing else, I would like to get someone to help me learn how to adjust the sensitivity of the Beach Hunter I got for Christmas.

As for Minn. I have seen some Mders around. But for a group? Nada. Maybe in the twin city's. St cloud. Around this area nothing that I know of.

Anyone in North Central Texas (Dallas area)

Anyone in North Central Texas (Dallas area)? I am looking..........

Back
Top Bottom