Wilmington,NC hunters

I have a relative who lives near Leland. We try to go to the that area each summer. Not sure if we will make it this year but if we do I will hit you up. I am sure Wrightsville Beach gets hunted to death but there appears to be a lot of history around the area. I would love to do some relic hunting.

Hey not fro NC. But welcome from Buffalo NY , like to get out that way some time . HH

I am in Bladen County hoping to eventually getting an opportunity to get out and find some great stuff. I see you have some really superb finds, Sir. I have a great detector, but am new to this modern age equipment. I have a lot of experience with a detector that only give me high signals and low signals. I used to dig everything. I purchased a Whites DFX 300 several years ago and never used it. I am keen on getting out and making some great finds, but it would be better if there was someone to hunt with.

I'm in wilm. I detect WB and topsail. Dont go down to car beach too much as I live in north wilm (porters neck). I've met a bunch of other guys that normally detect the area when I see them out - great group down here!

I've been seeing lots of tourists on the beach with their bounty hunters, ace 250s, AT Pros, etc. Don't be afraid to say hello. A guy came out to where I was the other day, detected for like 15 mins on the dry sand then left:?: I've had a number of tourists in the last week want to really have some deep conversations about metal detecting, they seemed really interested.

Back
Top Bottom