Raleigh, Nc Area

Digger15

Seeing if anyone on here was from around the Raleigh area or Eastern NC looking for someone to dig with. If you are leave me a message.

I live in Fayetteville. Can't find any hunting buddies around here.

Seeing if anyone on here was from around the Raleigh area or Eastern NC looking for someone to dig with. If you are leave me a message.

we live in Willow Springs which is between Fayetteville and Raleigh ... I'd enjoy linking up with folks to do some detecting but I do work to where my time to spend detecting is way too limited

Jim

I'm in Raleigh. North Raleigh, to be a little more specific.

Gas is so expensive it's hard for me to leave the Fayetteville area. Anyone interested is hunting Cumberland or Harnett counties, let me know.

Yeah I've been researching the Averasborough battlefield, and it is actually alot larger than one would think. Truthfully the whole County is a mess of relics, its all about getting permission on where to hunt.

i went out to Sicily Drop zone on Fort Bragg and walked it with my daughter today and found (without a metal detector) about 15 large-bore musket balls, and a few other scattered points.

Digger, I'm very new to the hobby, haven't done alot yet. I got the M6 because of my interest in American History. Now just to find some good spots that might produce some relics is all.

DevilDog, I'm also new to this. Have been doing it for about 7-8 months. I'm using a Minelab X-TERRA 50 that have a good results with. Just finding places to go is the hard part.

I'm in Raleighwood

Quite frankly, it's too hot for me right now other than at the beach. This fall I will be out in full force again.

For you guys near Raleigh. I was down there last month, near Lillington. That whole area seems like it would be great for swingin'. There is that park, Raven Rock or something and also I found this old church in Sanford circa sometime in the 1800s that has a front lawn cemetary. The church has been renovated to look like it did back then, complete with original slave shackles and all. I think it might be like Poplar Sping Church or something.

My detector is going to be arriving in a couple days and also recouping from some minor surgery so I'll be looking to get started soon...i alternate between Greenville and Emerald Isle...maybe i can meet someone and y'all can show me some tricks of the trade?

Metal detecting

hey i am only 15 soon to turn 16 and i started metal detecting since i was about 3. I am not very good and the only thing i have ever found is junk and a few weat pennys. I am intrested in finding relics and coins. Also inculding any modern jewlrey. I have a house at Harkers Island and i live in Raleigh. If you would like a metal detecting buddy my parents would like to meet you so i can have someone that wants to do it with me. Also if any one else is intrested please email me.

Back
Top Bottom