Weight Loss Challenge

Lucky fat guys. I'm actually trying to GAIN weight. I'm a petty 150 lbs and 6'2. There's NO way I'm going to shed anything.

Can we make an exception for me that if I GAIN weight it counts? I have a super fast metabolism and no matter how much I eat or exercise I can't gain weight. I'm super skinny. You guys are lucky.

This...

Last edited:
Well what if you only weigh like 160 if I lost only 5 pounds I wouldn't be able to win nor would be be super healthy for me to weigh less then 160 but I'll try it out

Lucky fat guys. I'm actually trying to GAIN weight. I'm a petty 150 lbs and 6'2. There's NO way I'm going to shed anything.

Can we make an exception for me that if I GAIN weight it counts? I have a super fast metabolism and no matter how much I eat or exercise I can't gain weight. I'm super skinny. You guys are lucky.

Tell my joints I'm lucky...they're not buying it :lol:

Well what if you only weigh like 160 if I lost only 5 pounds I wouldn't be able to win nor would be be super healthy for me to weigh less then 160 but I'll try it out

As far as bein able to win, it does not go by total weight lost, it goes by percentage of weight lost.

For example:

for you, Starting @ 160 and losing 5 lbs, your final result would be: 3.13%

For somone like me who starts @ 240 and loses 5 lbs, my result would be: 2.08%

BUT!

If losing weight is not healthy for you, I recomend not doing so. If anything, working out would only make you gain weight, healthy weight.

Same here. I'm what's called a hard gainer. I haven't lost or
gained a pound in like 30 years. My wife hates me for it ;)

I am in. I gained 30+ pounds when I got married 31 years ago and I have been stuck at 230 pounds my whole life with a beer gut and a very large appetite of good food. I hate sweets. This will help motivate me! Thanks!

Well I'll try it out see how well I do my wife decided to start doing the point system thing so I'll do it too to help support her. I know my starting weight is 162.6. So I'm going to try and loose 10 pounds so I am at 152.

Just a reminder, Challenge Starts this coming Monday!

I will give another reminder on Saturday to get your first weigh-in to me.

A question was asked and I would like to share the answer.

No, you do not have to post here to join this challenge. I respect the privacy of members and would not require such a thing.

Even if you do post on this thread, your not in until you PM me your weight on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.

No one will know who is actually in the challenge until the end, and only those who win will have their names mentioned. Everyone else will remain anonymous.

May I suggest you assign each person a random number then post those numbers each week with their position (weight loss %) in the challenge? It will keep the anonymity but push us to move up the ranks. Otherwise we will have no idea from week to week.

May I suggest you assign each person a random number then post those numbers each week with their position (weight loss %) in the challenge? It will keep the anonymity but push us to move up the ranks. Otherwise we will have no idea from week to week.

:goodpost:

I love that idea. We will each know our own weights and progress by looking but will also know numbers we need to strive to surpass.

I can't wait. Everytime I bend down to cut a plug I think about how much less stress on my knees if there was less weight to support :yes:

Joe

Ha starts on Monday. I better get at it doing something. I swore off McDonalds(not that I ate it alot, but just nasty after something I saw) Trying to eat healthier to. I don't imagine I'll lose a whole lot. Seems I gain or lose 1 lb a day. Depending on what's eaten. I'm a nut, I weigh myself alot lol. What if your weight is pure muscle lol.

Um, I believe that is what I said I was going to do.

Sorry I was too busy watching an Arby's commerical to notice....:laughing::laughing:

Thanks again for the contest. I hope to lose some major weight.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom