A Dime Week, Got To 200 Plus FTY

jack&jill

Elite Member
After not being out for over 2 weeks I made it for 5 of 6 days. I have been trapping and went to a location that was close to that area. Figure this, it is another ball field that has been there since the 30's and still very active. I know others have hit this site before me as there was not much for clad (about $4.00 for all 5 hunts) and almost all the digs were 7 inches down of more. Every hunt produced Silver along with a pretty good amount of Wheat's. Enough that it is affecting my Silver/Wheat ratio.:lol::lol: Ended up with 53 of those. My Silver totals 13, all Dime's, with hunts of 3, 1, 2, 4 and 3. This brings the Silver Coin count FTY to 205. If the weather holds out I hope to add a few more before the end of the year. As always on to the next. Trapper

Attachments

• 10-31-19 .jpg
    10-31-19 .jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 491
  • 11-1-19 .jpg
    11-1-19 .jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 476
  • 11-2-19 .jpg
    11-2-19 .jpg
    76 KB · Views: 468
  • 11-3-19 .jpg
    11-3-19 .jpg
    63 KB · Views: 495
  • 11-4-19 .jpg
    11-4-19 .jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 469
Very nice Trapper! Way to bust thru that 200 barrier! I am sitting at 196 FTY and checked the ground today, it is soft!!! Hope to get out a few more times and get 4 more shiny coins!

Congrats on cruising past 200! Your posts often make me wonder how many deep silvers have been eluding my efforts and equipment. You obviously have what it takes to find those coins others have missed. Hope you had a good trapping season, but glad to see you are back on the coil.

Nice finds Trapper. I have said it before and I will say it again YOU DA MAN! Congratulations.

WOW !! Congrats on some serious Silver harvesting !
Thank you Surgeon for your reply. I have been very blessed of late on 4 sites that have given up a lot of Silver. Trapper
Very nice Trapper! Way to bust thru that 200 barrier! I am sitting at 196 FTY and checked the ground today, it is soft!!! Hope to get out a few more times and get 4 more shiny coins!
Thank you Dave for your kind words. I did not think 200 was a possibility until I had those back to back double digit Silver hunts. Now I hit another site and its been giving also. Trapper
Amazing totals Trapper!!! Congrats
Thank you Vic. I can say I never thought after last year that I'd have another fantastic year. This has been a unbelievable ride. The CTX with the 17 in. coil has been fantastic. Trapper

Congrats on the 200 mark Trapper,thats a lot of work to be there.
It's never been work Pete, some effort along the way but never work. Never thought I'd hit the 200 plateau this year. It has been a fabulous adventure for sure. Trapper
Congrats on cruising past 200! Your posts often make me wonder how many deep silvers have been eluding my efforts and equipment. You obviously have what it takes to find those coins others have missed. Hope you had a good trapping season, but glad to see you are back on the coil.
Thank you Blaise. Been on a very hot streak on the last two sites. Wish they all could produce like this last 10 or so hunts. Trapper
Wow! Over 200 again! Congrats on another amazing year!
Appreciate your reply Jerry, thank you. This is now the forth time I have topped the 200 count for a years digging. The CTX has been treating me wonderfully. Trapper

Congrats, Trapper, on not only achieving your goal, but surpassing it! You've definitely had a fantastic year, and to me it appears God has blessed your season abundantly. Keep it up, friend! :clapping:

After looking at that site I wasn’t sure it would produce Trap, but as always, it did. I hope you saw my PM across this forum before you left that day. I have ALOT of “car work” to do coming up so I’ll be out of the loop. Good luck in adding to the count if you get back out and I hope the wife is OK...

Nice finds Trapper. I have said it before and I will say it again YOU DA MAN! Congratulations.
Thank you Jerry for the kind words. I have a love of digging Silver, always a special feeling when it happens. I just realized that as my count stands it is exactly half of what last years total was. This has be a dream retirement. Trapper
Great hunts, I love hunting those old ball fields. BIG congrats on breaking 200.
Appreciate your reply Carl, thank you. Never thought 200 was possible this year but those old ballfields have put some life back into the program. Now I need to research for another one. Trapper
Congrats on finding 13 silver coins and on the wheaties (and clad), too! :woot:
Thank you Garrett for your reply. This has been a lot of fun of late. The lord is truly blessing me with his bounty. Of course I did the research and made the effort so I guess that helped a little bit. Trapper

Awesome outings Jack, that's alot of silver! Congrats on reaching the 200 mark as well, I have yet to do so in one season. Good luck in your coming hunts!

Congrats Trapper on hitting 200fty and then some. There was no doubt in my mind. Wow 53 Wheaties, nice harvest. Lately I only seem to dig one or 2. The other day hunting my local park, (Eq. 800 field 2) I had some deep signals (7in+ ) only to reveal several clad dimes and quarters, made me wonder, if and how deep the silver was. Also put me in mind of you and how you consistently find that deep silver. Which do you prefer the CTX or the Equinox ? Good luck Mark

Congrats, Trapper, on not only achieving your goal, but surpassing it! You've definitely had a fantastic year, and to me it appears God has blessed your season abundantly. Keep it up, friend! :clapping:
Appreciate your reply Chelsea, thank you. These last two years have greatly surpassed any of my greatest expectations. I am truly thankful for the blessings i have received. Trapper
After looking at that site I wasn’t sure it would produce Trap, but as always, it did. I hope you saw my PM across this forum before you left that day. I have ALOT of “car work” to do coming up so I’ll be out of the loop. Good luck in adding to the count if you get back out and I hope the wife is OK...
I'm sorry you didn't make Kevin but then again it allowed me to go back for one more hunt yesterday. Still have not heard how you and Anthony did over the weekend. Temps are dropping fast so I hope to go back south yet today to get in one more hunt before the ground closes up. Trapper
Awesome outings Jack, that's alot of silver! Congrats on reaching the 200 mark as well, I have yet to do so in one season. Good luck in your coming hunts!
Thank you Jeff. I have been blessed to hit the two hundred plateau now for the 4th time. I still find it hard to believe I have dug over 600 Silver Coins in the last two years. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom