RESULTS: FMDF Gift Exchange 2012

Love it! 4:55 second vid! Thanks for adding the exclamation point vlad.Most excitement you had drawing names.Think i'd have rather been mowing grass in the snow myself.Love you guys!:lol: My gift got sent out yesterday.Hope he likes it. Mixed bag of what i find out there while hunting.

Gift recieved from Patton!..

Great gift from Patton. Headlamp that will come in handy late night hunts and on the boat. Also a scale and a France coin from the 1800s! Thanks :D

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,149
my vietnam vet buddy rocks!!

So was really excited to hear my buddy (Silversmith45) got part of his gift today in the mail and I received mine as well and it was perfect..kinda looks like the one above :p I dont own a headlamp and was going to buy one this week at harbor frieght...check that off as done!!! my scale is not working all the time so PERFECT...and who can complain about getting a 1916 D merc!!! ok not a 16 but is a merc and awesome!! Thanks Richard for already giving me the gift of FREEDOM!! and allowing me to have a great holiday with my family but also giving me the gifts below.

Thank a VET...plain and simple this gifts are wonderful but the gift of sacrafice and dedication to our wonderful country is PRICELESS..and TY Richard for your service.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,139
My gift from 54shooter came today, and I didn't even see it until my son brought it in off the front porch.

He sent me a brand new pair of jelled black knee pads that fit great. Seeing how my last pair was all but worn out, these came in at a perfect time.

Thanks 54shooter, you must have been reading my mind!!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSCI0113.jpg
    DSCI0113.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,166
Cool stuff Ambivolent! How'd you know mercs is my favorite:shock: Cool book from the seventees.Second pic is just me showing you i love the mercs.last 10 years of those badboys from my collection.Wish they would have made silver dollar mercs:no:

Attachments

• SAM_0141.jpg
    SAM_0141.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,152
  • SAM_0142.jpg
    SAM_0142.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,168
Here's my gift this year from my buddy Kbrown. An awsome Canadian silver dollar! Thanks Keith!

Attachments

• 2012-12-29_21-39-42_193.jpg
    2012-12-29_21-39-42_193.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,129
Whoever gets paired with AceGVSU11 next year, hang on...what a generous soul! I love the Whites hat...I wear a ML hat now, and own nothing ML, mostly Whites. My wife quickly laid claim to the t-shirt (she's from Michigan). This is my first gift exchange, and one thing I've learned from Ace's gift box and other posts is that a variety of items is a good idea...better chance of hitting on something the person likes or needs. Thank you, Ace, and a happy and lucky New Year to everybody!

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 911
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 914
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 897
not sure what happened? I posted I wanted in this and my name is not on the list....I guess I am not allowed to play in this game?

Paul2012 and anvilmanco exchanged

Yes, Paul and I have successfully exchanged gifts. He sent some nice new Silver Bars and a few coins. I've attached a picture and please forgive the poor quality, but it gets the point across.

There are (2) 5 Grain Silver Bars
(1) 5 Gram Silver Bar
(2) Miniature Silver copies of a Penny and a Polar Bear Token
(1) 1898 Dime
(1) 1928 Merc Dime
(1) 1935 Silver Quarter
(1) 1991 Canadian Penny-the year of his birth. Darn Kids! :lol:

I love these young people getting into such a great hobby. Too bad more don't do it. Congratulations, Paul!

This, once again, has been a blast. Already looking forwards to next year's exchange.

Thanks Paul!

Attachments

• Gift 2012.jpg
    Gift 2012.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,129
Back
Top Bottom