First Class Ring - and in a spill!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
I finally found one! Check it off the bucket list! Class ring - 2007 😁 After I found it, I rescanned the hole and found a tiny silver butterfly ring in the pile of dirt. The class ring isn't silve - some other kind of metal. I found it less than 10 minutes into the hunt. This place has so many targets that it took 2 hours to walk 50 feet 😳 This place is so loaded tho. I'm averaging one silver item per hunt. After four hunts, (about 9 hours) the totals are 2 silver pendants, 1 misc silver item, 1 silver ring, 1 class ring, 1 junk ring, 2 wheats and $18.55 in clad.

Attachments

• IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1897.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 355
That's a good spot :cool:

Congrats on the rings and your first class ring (yet to find one myself!)

What kind of spot is it!

Thanks GS!! I'm absolutely loving this spot 😁😁

I expected to see something like this...
...but congrats anyway. Better luck next time, OM! :D

Haha a gold class ring would be preferred, but damn this was fun to find and is super pretty.

Sweet! Sounds like a great spot :yes:

Great finds there congrats!

Thanks guys 😊

Great find! Congrats on the ring spill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a spot like that three years ago. A local High School that obviously no one had hit in a long time. Averaged over $10 per visit and 3 hr average per trip. Few trips over 4 hrs and took, if I remember correctly over $235 out of there myself. Friend got in on it late and got $65 in 4 visits. All of this was just in the front yard sections between the school and sidewalk. Scanned out back wandering a bit. Not as good back there but ran out of "schools out" time and have not gotten back yet. Don't want to do it during the school year as they are using the fields quite often.

you have a great little spot. Just keep the "gridding" going and maybe even make a little map using google earth viewer and mark off the area's you've already done. And maybe see better areas? Congrats on the silvers and rings. Nice collection going.

I had a spot like that three years ago. A local High School that obviously no one had hit in a long time. Averaged over $10 per visit and 3 hr average per trip. Few trips over 4 hrs and took, if I remember correctly over $235 out of there myself. Friend got in on it late and got $65 in 4 visits. All of this was just in the front yard sections between the school and sidewalk. Scanned out back wandering a bit. Not as good back there but ran out of "schools out" time and have not gotten back yet. Don't want to do it during the school year as they are using the fields quite often.

you have a great little spot. Just keep the "gridding" going and maybe even make a little map using google earth viewer and mark off the area's you've already done. And maybe see better areas? Congrats on the silvers and rings. Nice collection going.

That's awesome! Yeah I know there's tons of stuff out here. Just gotta be patient and grid 😁

Great find! Congrats on the ring spill.

Sweet rings, congrats!

Congrats on finding the Class Ring and the others !

Thanks everyone! 😊

Back
Top Bottom