1st Hunt with Sand Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big yawn.. :laughing:

Can't answer one simple question? An expert PI hunter such as yourself should be able to answer my question. All I am asking for is how much experience you had before you started to give expert advise to new hunters. They are trusting us to give honest advice based on our experience before they spend their hard earned money on a detector. For a lot of them a few hundred dollars is all they have to spend and the wrong advice can end their hobby before it even gets started. Why can't you answer without childish comments? I didn't think the question was that hard. :?:

Is this supposed to help you convince people you are a guru and I am wrong? I think you need to try a little harder! Seriously Canslaw, I could teach a 12-year-old to be just as successful as you on any given day in about two-hours. Beach detecting is the easiest form of our hobby - period.

You are correct anyone can be a beach hunter even you... but to be consistent in finding gold and silver take the skill and knowledge of reading a beach looking for low area's area's, washed out by the waves and currents... someday if you put the time you could be a successful beach hunter as well.

You are correct anyone can be a beach hunter even you... but to be consistent in finding gold and silver take the skill and knowledge of reading a beach looking for low area's area's, washed out by the waves and currents... someday if you put the time you could be a successful beach hunter as well.

That knowledge takes about an hour to learn Craig. You and me on the same beach is an even match any day. Then again, you, me and a 15-year-old girl with an hour of training on the same beach is also an even match! :laughing:

Is this supposed to help you convince people you are a guru and I am wrong? I think you need to try a little harder! Seriously Canslaw, I could teach a 12-year-old to be just as successful as you on any given day in about two-hours. Beach detecting is the easiest form of our hobby - period.

Keep showing people the real you and you'll be bussing tables with Robert :heartylaugh:

That knowledge takes about an hour to learn Craig. You and me on the same beach is an even match any day. Then again, you, me and a 15-year-old girl with an hour of training on the same beach is also an even match! :laughing:

If that was the case then you would be posting the gold... you are all smoke and mirrors Terry.

If that was the case then you would be posting the gold... you are all smoke and mirrors Terry.

:laughing: He couldn't find a gold ring in a wet paper bag of sand. Someone would have to tell him how to open it. I got that film crew on standby if Terry can bring the child to teach. They both better pack a lunch:lol:

I notice every time i bring up filming Terry's hunting skills he hides under the couch. Come on Terry! Lets go to CT. and test your skills live and in living color. What say ye? :hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide:

"You want to find small gold in the wet sand and surf? You can bet your sisters new Corvette it finds small gold - deep. Don't be fooled by the naysayers, Garrett and Whites sales reps. The Tesoro Sand Shark is the preferred SCUBA and thigh-high saltwater beach detector among expert and professional users that need a reliable, everyday machine to 200’ in depth."

What did you base this statement on. Your own research, advice from others, a sales brochure or did you just think it up yourself. I like facts that can be backed up, call me paranoid but I tend not to believe people that know everything. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom