Youtube Channel - Swing4TheRing

Well... it finally happened. I got the M16 rifle that I found in my backyard back from the fuzz! Check it out!

Treasure Church was packed on this morning... 13 other detectors on the beach this day! But we still managed a few goodies! :cool:

Many of us have been there... you get to a beach and realize you have to pay for parking or risk a ticket, getting towed, or just plain denied access. Well, what if I tell you that you can pay for your parking in finds? Maybe? I guess we'll see!

Many of us have been there... you get to a beach and realize you have to pay for parking or risk a ticket, getting towed, or just plain denied access. Well, what if I tell you that you can pay for your parking in finds? Maybe? I guess we'll see!

Are you on Twitter by chance? If so send me a message and I'll do a few Tweets for your channel. I've got 23K followers. Message me @preppersilver

It has been WAY to long since my last video post. Here's a fun video from the Fall as I try to help expand the joys of the hobby to a friend.

Back
Top Bottom