Big Group Hunt Yields Lots Of Gold

So lets start planing the.next one! Im ready and hungry!
Sure felt good getting that monkey of my back with that sweet 18k band. See ya soon buddy. BS Y FP

Sweetheart finds!!
LOL someones sweethearts lol :laughing:
I’m just a Land lubber,but I sure do envy you water guys.
I Stated in the dirt but i am now a water Junkie fully addicted and need to go to meetings hahahahah maybe i should start a club for us water hunters :D
That's a pile of loot you guys found. Couple nice ones in there
I Know never a dull time or lack of finds with them guys, bunch of pro's that know how to find the goods, Im getting there ;)

Lucky you got all the movistars losing bling down there.:bling:
Location Location Location, i wondered when i 1st started why i wasnt finding gold as often as some people then i realized people gotta be there loosing the gold for me to be able to find it, so i stick to the richer areas and beaches and sure enough my gold finds increased 10 fold ;)

nice job. keep it up
Thanks schmitzplumbing ;)
You guys clean house! Some fine looking big gold's!

Pile it high!
:cool: i know them guys always amaze me but its out there just gotta work a little harder then the next guy to get it ;)

Nice group hunt Romy! Enjoyed the vid and gave ya a :waytogo: Looks like Dildiggers gonna have to trade his scoop for s shovel eh? Man that's a bummer..
Thanks Dave ! Yeah Dylan is gonna be a dirt digger most of the time i suppose :p but there is lots of it up there and lots of history in that nice soft soil so i can see it now,,, he will be finding morgan dollars, seated half's and probably a few Gold Coins A Month hahahhaha:laughing: but my point is he should do just fine,
he will be dilldirtdigger :p :lol:
nice Haul and fun video
Thanks Digger MD im glad yall enjoy it cause i try to include a little more than just digging, i was worried people would be like yo just get to the digging.

Nice weight there RR! Cool team hunt!
Thanks Mud ! Them Guys Kill It Every Time :D thanks for watching bud GL&HH
How many times I've seen a comment here; " You guys in New England are lucky to have that historic old ground". I don't know here guys? I see so much gold n silver posted from west coasters." Geeze Louise Please". Good job guys, nice work. Pro work.
Thanks Bud yeah overseas has some real history and land but we are able to find gold and silver year around on the beach so :p idk i do love my beaches ;) Thanks for watching brother GL&HH

Wow, nice batch of finds!!! Leave a bit for a few weeks till I can get out there, would ya???? ;)
:lol: :laughing: :p I'll leave all the sanded in beaches for a few weeks or til the next storm lol jk thanks bud and thanks for watching GL&HH

Looks like you guys had a blast and hit the loot, wtg!
Always a blast with them boys :D thanks for watching Bud GL&HH
Hey Romy!
You guys are ripping it up! I was jealously thinking while admiring your booty, how can we all do better...
It came to me that, well, you know those puppy poopy dispensers they put at the entrance of many beaches? Can we start lobbying for them to add hand sanitizers too? Nice oily ones? Just a thought. Love your 'tube videos! :drive:
:yes: :laughing: I Love that idea oh man nice and oily for sure hahahahahah :laughing: thanks for watching Pasttom GL&HH

I honestly don't know what to say other than.............DANG!
:D I Know right :D them guys kill it :yes:
Thanks for watching Buellride GL&HH
Wow nice haul my congrats to the crew. You should change you names to the Roomba Crew. Sweeping the beaches clean
Thanks Numil ;) them guys are killers on the sand :yes: and i love it the Roomba Crew Hhahahahahah :lol: i gotta remember that next time we all hunt :lol: thanks for watching bud GL&HH

So lets start planing the.next one! Im ready and hungry!
Sure felt good getting that monkey of my back with that sweet 18k band. See ya soon buddy. BS Y FP
Hell Yeah Alex im off work for 2 1/2 more weeks so lets do it =) See ya soon Brother BS Y FP
Enjoyed the hunt, almost like I was there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ugadigger thats how i like http://metaldetectingforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2863266it to feel, like your there with us =) glad ya had fun brother stay tuned for the next one GL&HH

I Stated in the dirt but i am now a water Junkie fully addicted and need to go to meetings hahahahah maybe i should start a club for us water hunters

I think that applies to many..Once you start seeing gold, it's gets in your veins!

Years ago here in Baltimore there use to be so many water hunters they started a water hunters club. Way before my times. Now there are very few hunters since the regulations and lack of places to walk in and hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_20150131_222424.jpg
    IMG_20150131_222424.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom