• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

3 Day Organized hunt (updated full video)

Dsm_mechva

Forum Supporter
I was the videographer for a 3 day hunt...and got to detect for free between filming segments. You may have seen the organizer on Dig Wars.

Anyway, Many many far superior finds but here's what I pulled between filming for him.

Attachments

• IMG_5295.jpg
    IMG_5295.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 905
Last edited:
Very cool finds! Glad you got to do some hunting in between shoots and find some goodies for yourself.

Nice group of artifacts, congrats! They sound interesting and a way hunt places normally off limits, but Im not sure if I want to pay big bucks to be part of an organized hunt.

Congrats on some great digs bud! The pewter heart looks like a martingale -- any sign of hooks or some type of fasteners? Possibly colonial find?

Wow some great finds , man imagine how you would have done if you were digging the whole time. Some very nice finds the heart shaped object is a very nice piece. Sometimes they will have letters or even like a mason symbol of some kind. For sure research that item because I am certain it is an item you don't come by often. Congrats on some great saves. Thanks for sharing buddy.

Back
Top Bottom