Jaguars!

Seems people keep forgetting the Coughlin factor.

It would be more of a factor if he were actually coaching the Jags.

The formula for beating the Pats isn't a complicated on. Stay in Brady's face and throw his timing off. The Giants did a good job at this, that is why the Pats lost both Superbowls against them.

I agree

Just get Brady out of his comfort zone. Atlanta showed last year with their first half pressure. Get in his face, even if you don't sack him. Disrupt that pitty pat 5 yard football they play.

I think they will pressure Brady quite a bit, but the difference between the tom Coughlin giants and the Jacksonville jags is the giants had a quarterback. Shoot they put up what 15 points against the buffalo bills? I see a similar score IMO, I think new england wins 30-17 ...I know typical Yankee prediction :laughing:

It's bad when a wrong action by an official might have changed the outcome of a championship game.

Here is an article I just read that explains......

An ill-timed whistle likely robbed the Jaguars from a trip to the Super Bowl

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/an-ill-timed-whistle-likely-robbed-the-jaguars-from-a-trip-to-the-super-bowl/ar-AAuZiil

Early in the fourth quarter, the Patriots broke out a trick play with a pass back to Danny Amendola who proceeded to find Dion Lewis for what would have been a first down. Jack jumped in to strip the ball from Lewis and rose to his feet ready to run the ball the other way.

Jack had no Patriots ahead of him who could have made a play against one of the league's speediest linebackers. Yet, the play was called dead.

It shouldn't have been.

Jack was not touched after he gained full control of the ball and was justifiably furious when the official blew his whistle. He had a touchdown and would have extended the Jaguars' lead to 27-10 in the fourth quarter. The play was ruled a fumble on the field, so the official either inadvertently blew the whistle or incorrectly ruled Jack down by contact.

Once a play is ruled down by contact, the subsequent return can't be reviewed.

In that moment, the play should have been allowed to continue and reviewed after the score.

Back
Top Bottom