Western NY

I'm in Sanborn in Niagara county...I'm up for a group hunt. I have been going to my mothers house in twn of tonawanda...snow melts fast there and I remember burying a stash of coins when I was a kid!
can't wait till the weather breaks.

awsome! i have to send my minelab 305 in today to get some repairs but ill be ready to go very soon! ive tried a few places in lancaster... como park is ok but picked over i think..someplace new would be fun!

I know of a lot of places by me to go. I researched a lot over the winter. I found a lot of possible locations. A lot of them are woods type sites. I'd be willing to share them if somebody wants to team up.

Mike and Coinshooter, let me know man. If anybody else wants to too. I've got a lot of places that I've researched. Southern Erie you're from Coinshooter? Where about?

found a park that was closed in the early 50's... did a driveby and the the backstops for the baseballs diamonds are just left standing! im waiting on a call back from minlab and ill be ready.. there usually pretty good on fixing stuff

I'm in southwestern Niagara near the Falls. I got asked to leave a town playground yesterday...I thought playgrounds were GTG.

drop me an e-mail if anyone wants to get out.

Well they usually are, but some town officials/groundskeepers don' really understand the nature of what we do. Furthermore, some people dig giant craters, don't fill properly and leave trash and then wonder why parks get closed to MDing. Just move on to another place and you should be fine. HH!

I'd love to go meet with somebody. I just got a new Garrett product myself. An Ace 350. I really want to get something going here. I've got a bunch of places to go to by me out here. Old Homesites, Old Factories, Parks too but I haven't had much luck finding treasure in the parks out here. Just clad really. But if any of you WNYers want to, let me know. A lot of these sites I haven't even touched yet.

im in! you have snow on the ground! there to? i have a few spots here also..one really nice spot but having a hard time getting permision!

Hey everyone---I'm in Depew and willing to get together when Spring does get here. I'm completely new to MD--picked up an Ace 350 and will need pointers.

hugebillsfan there a few decent spots around the lanc/dep area. como park is huge with lots of room. im fairly new to the md scene also but ive had luck there..

East Aurora here

me and my 6 year old nephew are new to the game. I came across this forum to try and see how many people were hunting around the area. I'll check back periodically to get a dialoge going. Cheers.

Kinda sick of hunting local parks and tot lots alone...anyone want to come on some early morning hunts around northwest Erie, southwest niagara counties? I still have a few sites picked out LMK

Back
Top Bottom