• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Blue Springs Missouri Area

Insontis

Hello. I'm new here and am looking for a hunting buddy in the KCMO/Blue Springs area. I've detected a little in the past and had ended up selling my detector and taking a break for a while. Came across a good deal on an ATPro and decided it was time to get back into it. So if there is anyone in the area interested in detecting let me know!

Welcome from NE Kansas. Lots of hunters here from the KC area so GL.

Thanks so much! I'll probably be out that way detecting sometime. A guy I work with grew up out there in the 70s and has had family in and around Wyandotte.

I live in Independence, have one hunting buddy, we usually the parks and get permission to hunt old houses. We would be happy for you to join us.

I'm in Greenwood. I have been detecting in my area for a few years with little success thought I still enjoy it. My neighbor and a co-worker also are in the hobby and I detect with them occasionally.

I just hunted an abandoned house that was given to the City of Greenwood. The house was built in 1920 but 3 of us looking found nothing but trash and modern coins. Some of the coolest things I have found in the area are square head nails and a full brass 12g shot gun shell casing...these are from the 1800s and were found in the middle of a field on Jame A Reed conservation area.

My-coworker lives in an old house in Lone Jack and found some 1800s dimes this spring with his new Ace 350 so naturally I am jealous!

Anyway, if I find somewhere to hunt, I'll give you a shout.

I'm in Greenwood. I have been detecting in my area for a few years with little success thought I still enjoy it. My neighbor and a co-worker also are in the hobby and I detect with them occasionally.

I just hunted an abandoned house that was given to the City of Greenwood. The house was built in 1920 but 3 of us looking found nothing but trash and modern coins. Some of the coolest things I have found in the area are square head nails and a full brass 12g shot gun shell casing...these are from the 1800s and were found in the middle of a field on Jame A Reed conservation area.

My-coworker lives in an old house in Lone Jack and found some 1800s dimes this spring with his new Ace 350 so naturally I am jealous!

Anyway, if I find somewhere to hunt, I'll give you a shout.
I'm hunting today at my brothers in Lawrence KS. But hit me up. I would like to go to your 1920's house or? Looks like we hunt some of the same towns anyway.... email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom