Respect for Fellow Beach Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve

You are correct, i saw it after, and posted- there to,:roll: read the post on that thread- since your watch dogging my post's, it will give you yet another clue to what i have been going through, after you read it , i would appreciate , the non negative posting's -using , Surf Master , thanks, Earl :back2topic::fmdfwelcome:

Good to hear you're sticking around Romy, I tried staying out of this thread for the most part other then reading through it. Now let's get back to something less controvesial like digging in civil war cemeteries in natl parks with large shovels and not filling our holes. I heard some of those soldiers may still have rings on thier fingers that are ripe for the pickings. Just don't seed the place with zincolns afterwards.

Good to hear you're sticking around Romy, I tried staying out of this thread for the most part other then reading through it. Now let's get back to something less controvesial like digging in civil war cemeteries in natl parks with large shovels and not filling our holes. I heard some of those soldiers may still have rings on thier fingers that are ripe for the pickings. Just don't seed the place with zincolns afterwards.

I hear that type of work is best done with an archeology degree and state funding. :laughing:

Earl

Cool video's , not surprising, your not the only one here , the heat has been on me for 6 week's, looking for a new home, be safe, I liked your video's , I am a member of Treasure.net, and Treasure Depot, i will look maybe for your video's their , if i new how to maneuver around on them , i would spend more time their , happy hunting PS , PM me i would like to here the story. Earl :(

The only reason the heat has been on for six weeks is because YOU won't let it go. Give it up man and quit crying. Put your big boy pants on and let it die, after all , you are the one that started all this BS in the first place.

Last edited:
Beer Doodle

Great Idea :laughing: :dingding::thumbsup: :laughing: PS FSa46- your one of the 5 that keeps on posting :snapoutofit::dontgetit: you dont hunt anymore, i hunted , and Know you, i guess you got a free scoop for a poop scooper , i have been scratching my head for week's , wondering why U :twisted: , PS it's all internet BS anyway , my big boy pants are here in Fenwick Island Delaware :yes::D

Looks like the drama is at a close. This thread was about a hunter that loves to help others, loves the hobby and felt disrespected. Then it turns into disaster. Surf Master taking offense to me talking about water clarity. The same member telling me not to worry when I was trying to give advice to the first hunter. Then folks sticking up for me and Surf Master has to attack each and every one of them. Surf Master even has to say how he has been attacked for 6 weeks. Poor guy. I still can't figure out how this thread turned into an attack on Surf Master.

I posted no attacks on anyone. Some folks like me on here and some do not. Tis life in the big city. If ANYONE can copy and paste one out of line comment I made so I understand where I went out of line I would absolutely love to know.

Surf Master even had another hunter on his side. That one lost me also. I didn't defend anyone. I just gave a different perspective. Not one of my posts were directed at another person in my eyes. I didn't attack anyone.

The fact that at least three moderators didn't see fit to delete any posts was also interesting. Even posts that showed lack of respect.

Anyway, life goes on and this chapter of Friendly is closing. Maybe we need to make a new thread that actually attacks someone so he can embellish his opinion that he is being picked on.

The facts are here we have good hunters and we have bad hunters. We have people that will bury their holes and we have folks that could care less. We have folks that believe they own the beaches and we have folks that just love the thrill of the hunt. We have folks that will toss metal to discourage others. We have folks that can't stand the thought of another in the water they hunt.

YOU will NOT CHANGE another person, PERIOD. ALL YOU can change is your attitude. I was attempting to give a lighter side to the problem. What they are doing could actually work to your advantage.

Happy New Year all and good luck finding your dreams.

Last edited:
The fact that at least three moderators didn't see fit to delete any posts was also interesting. Even posts that showed lack of respect.

Robert... We prefer that members handle issues on their own and right their own ship so to speak... we only step in when necessary. With that being said this thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom