My Big FAT Precious

imalookin2

"In Memory Of"
Forum Supporter
CDV Cliff and I hit the beach for the afternoon low tide swing and again the weather was fine. The water temps are still in the 80's and the storms stayed away so we floated in. Within 10 minutes I scored a nice white gold 14K beauty. Cliff saw my back to him and asked if I was alright. I was looking at the mark through a little magnifier. I turned around with a grin and showed it to him. He said it is platinum, too heavy for gold but it is not. I wish. :D It is not that big, but it is thick.

I also found a Mexican coin. It says "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" on one side and "Diez Pesos 1977" on the other. My 5th grade Spanish tells me it is a 10 Peso coin. Must be worth millions. :laughing: Cool find, I like foreign coins.

The rest of the day we dug clad and can slaw along with a mix of trash. I tossed all the tabs and slaw in the can. The water was getting rough and we left before dark to plan another day. The Gulf has been good to me. Thank you to the guys who live here for letting me loot. :p Good Luck to everyone! Get some gold. :yes:

Attachments

• IMG_0177.JPG
    IMG_0177.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_0173.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_0176.JPG
    IMG_0176.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_0175.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 591
Gees I was wondering when you were gonna stop taking all our goodies??? All kidding aside, nice finds and you did well this trip. Too bad we couldn't get together more.
DC

But wait, the Gulf beaches are cleaned out! Ya, right, y'all keep pulling out the great stuff week end and week out, I'm moving back home!!!

Just pulling your chain, great ring by the way, nice and heavy!!!

But wait, the Gulf beaches are cleaned out! Ya, right, y'all keep pulling out the great stuff week end and week out, I'm moving back home!!!

Just pulling your chain, great ring by the way, nice and heavy!!!
It did not come from CWB brother. Cliff and I were talking about you today. Looking for some tips on where to hunt near your WH home. Might do a road trip. Got any hot spots for a couple pirates?

Gees I was wondering when you were gonna stop taking all our goodies??? All kidding aside, nice finds and you did well this trip. Too bad we couldn't get together more.
DC
I will be here until Wednesday!

Mike, thanks for the kind words, I am trying to catch up to your chain! Still amazed by that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom