Has anyone got their AT Max yet?

andyb382005

Garrett says they're shipping The AT Max now. Just checking to see if anyone's order has been filled. I've had one paid for since july.

Last edited:
Dealers are getting them slowly. I've been getting 2 at a time. First 2 delivered to customers yesterday. Next 2 going out tomorrow. Seems like it will be a fairly slow but consistent process.

No recent news on my MAX from KellyCo. They can't even tell me what # I am on their list, which I find annoying. But whatever, I'll wait. Patiently. Maybe...

I've heard from Golden Road Metal Detectors and they seem to like it. Maybe check out his website and see if he can answer any questions.

What a greeting for a first post. matmit !!!!!!!. Friendly Forum? Members like this make you all look bad. Some come here to learn. Cancal my membership.

What a greeting for a first post. matmit !!!!!!!. Friendly Forum? Members like this make you all look bad. Some come here to learn. Cancal my membership.

I understand an Admin has contacted you. Hope you will stay with us!

New members may not "get" the sense of humor of some of our members!

Be a bit kinder to new members!!

I have deleted all the nonsense on this thread... This was no way to treat a new member... if some have an issue... then don't post in the thread.

Andy,
By all means please come back here.
Some good info.

I will help you and others here will too.

Garrett says they're shipping The AT Max now. Just checking to see if anyone's order has been filled. I've had one paid for since july.

Some people on other forums have received them......both yesterday and today. So far.....comments have been very positive. The night light and volume control additions have been mentioned as a long waited accessory.

OK, I guess I was a bit too tough on the Noob and I apologize.
It's just the way I am wired.

I spoke with a dealer (sponsor here) and he said he is getting more next week, so what the heck, I ordered one!

Thanks for the inspiration Andy:D

To answer the OP...I got a tracking number yesterday that mine will be here on Tuesday. Looking forward to it.

I just cancelled my pre-order with KellyCo and got the last one from Jim at Goldenroad Metal Detectors (great guy!).

The MAX arrives Tuesday! Yes!

I just wanted to say thank you to teh OP for teh tongue lashing Ijust recieved from the mods.
I guess i will not longer corect spelling and grammer for anyone...:roll:

LOL Matmitt... LOL I now I'm not the best at the english language grammar wise and spelling but I too, find it difficult not to correct people who use the wrong Their, there, They're etc etc.. LOL. It is what it is. None of us are perfect and some are VERY touchy to being corrected or told they did something wrong. So I try to keep my trap shut as it will surely bit me in my own arse. LOL

In response to the original Poster.. Yup. Got mine today. 1 hr with it $6.19 coin shooting to learn a little of its sounds and such. Need to learn how to properly use the all metal mode for the added depth people keep saying you get with using it. Thoughts and comments on your use of the MAX?

Back
Top Bottom