Teknetics Eurotek

Ha!-It’s not an innovation, its an arm cup that needs to be put on by the new owner of the detector. We don’t have rules as to how it needs to be assembled and it makes little difference which way it goes to most folks.
I appreciate your concern but its simply a non-issue
3500 views on his videos and you are the only one that seems to care that it appears to put on the wrong way. :confused:
I for one thinks Russ did an excellent job on these videos and its hard to find fault with a guy that does videos for free on his spare time featuring our products. We certainly wouldn’t tell him not to do a video because of such a trivial issue one person has with an arm cup appearing to not be on properly…..
Regardless of the arm cup the unit is awesome and has lots of great features and performance for a great price. :grin:

Mike

No-one here is complaining about Russ's fine work -

I simply commented on something that didn't look right on the metal detector - Two fellow FMDF members had also noticed - Now that would make it three out of 3500 - As for trivial, now that the issue has been addressed, it sure is trivial (reversible arm cup FGS) - However if you find it trivial that someone asks for clarification on a product before they buy it, then your in the wrong game...........

Yes it is a fantastic price - Its a fantastic Brand - Even more so........now with the reversible arm-cup

Oh ..... while we are on the subject - Do the Delta 4000's have reversible arm-cups or are they standard? - I am aware most arm-cups could be reverse mounted but are the Delta ones designed to be reverse mounted as well? - In fact, do any of the other Teknetics units come with reversible arm-cups asides from these new Euroteks?

I have a Delta 4000 and I have never had the problems with it that everyone complains about. I have hunted under high power lines with little interference. No more than with any of my other detectors, I have found six silver coins with it since I got it so far this year. That's about what I found in all of last year. I have been using Teknetics for over thirty years and I will probably get one of these when I can.

I am with you on that - My Delta just keeps pulling silver like there's no tomorrow -

For the nitpickers; some of the first run boxes say ‘no tools required’ even though you need a screwdriver…… the unit a winner!

Mike

The "nitpickers" as you put it are YOUR customers first & foremost -

You may want to direct your negativity to the clown who does not realize that a SCREWDRIVER = "A screwdriver is a hand-tool for turning..........."

When you put a statement like "no tools required" on the outside of the box & a customer questions that, you regard them as a "nitpicker" -

Would it not have been simpler just to leave that statement off the box to start with?????

Anyway, I can now clearly see how you guys view your customers that may ask questions of your products (which is a shame) - perhaps that's why you are now concentrating on customers who have trouble fitting a arm cup the right way around -

Thanks again Russ if you are reading this - You certainly are doing a great job for Teknetics

Your response to this thread Mike Scott is a fairly accurate measure of Teknetics customer support - Perhaps the company ideology needs to be re-calabrated so that you view customers as an asset instead of the 'pain in the butt' you make them out to be -

Now that I know they are the same arm cup as the Delta, they should be fitted the correct way around & not some 'willy nilly put it together anyway you want method' - Can you imagine how the unit could look with that attitude?

Arm cup on backwards, display unit on backwards (just to trick Tesoro users):lol: & the coil mounted backwards - H3ll I think I have just come up with your new Delta 4000 version 4 -

Finally, I am in absolute shock:shock: as to how you view & treat YOUR customers - Knowing that its coming from the top dog himself, I would'nt expect things to improve for quite some time -

On a brighter note sir, I love your machines and so do the people I sold mine too .............

I put it on Backwards

Sycotoad- Hello my friend. I made these videos when the Eurotek and Eurotek Pro first came out. I accidentally put them on backwards when I was making the videos. My fault, my friend. I turned them around and haven't noticed any improved performance in the machines. They still work great.

Happy hunting!

Kind regards,

Treasurebone.

Sycotoad- Hello my friend. I made these videos when the Eurotek and Eurotek Pro first came out. I accidentally put them on backwards when I was making the videos. My fault, my friend. I turned them around and haven't noticed any improved performance in the machines. They still work great.

Happy hunting!

Kind regards,

Treasurebone.

Hi Russ -

Please sir with all due respect I appreciate what YOU are doing for fellow metal detectorists around the world with your lively and informative video's - However sir I am not having a go at you as I thought what you have just told me to be the case -

What irks me is the attitude from the top dog of Teknetics himself making wild assumptions that I was trying to belittle the great work you do and that could not be further from the truth -

He (Mr Scott) had a go at me with saying that I was the only one in 3500 views that had an issue with the arm cup - I was simply asking for confirmation - Then he came back saying that they are reversible arm cups that can be put on any way you like - When I asked if they are the same arm cups as the Delta he dissapeared -

Now that I know that they are not reversible and was fed a load of !!!! from someone who should know better, I have offloaded all of my First Texas gear .... sadly, but at least I wont be viewed as a 'nitpicker' by arrogant fool who knows nothing about his products and even less about his customers -

I am thankful that this thread is here so others can see 'the man' for what he is -

At no time Russ was any of this directed at you - I was simply wanting confirmation regarding the arm cup before considering to purchase one - I kind of thought it didnt look right but it was hard to tell and wanted to know if it was a new design -

A simple, "I believe it may have been mounted the other way around" would have solved the whole issue, but hey, some people prefer to dazzle one in bullshite from time to time - perhaps it was my time ;)

Again Russ, I admire you and the many other contributors to both this forum & to metal detecting worldwide - if it wasnt for people like you, how else would we know about their exciting new products -

Thanks for your response & Happy Fathers Day ;)

I recently got a Eurotek Pro and really starting to like it!. A great backup machine or a buddy machine/starter.

Really does well in heavy iron. I'd say almost equal to a Teknetics G2! which is saying something, considering a G2 is almost 3 times as expensive. :)

I'm pretty sure Mike was not trying to come off that way nor do I think others thought he was. Someone's panties are in a wad. Russ thank you for the awesome vids. Mike thank you for being authentic and informative. The Eurotek Pro is great machine. Cant wait to see the dirt diggler. Lol

Nice one funny man :lol: "panties in a wad" :laughing: try uncrossing your legs

Here's a hint, go back & read the thread -Its really informative regarding the non-issue, reversible arm-cups that only go on one way :laughing:

I am sure your new Tek is in the mail :laughing:

I'm new to mding, I've had a Delta 4000 for 2 months and I love it. It's easy to use right out of the box, even for a beginner, and it does go deep. I just started learning the A1 and A2 modes and that really makes a difference, especially on distinguishing two very close targets. I like it so much I'm buying a second one for my wife.

Back
Top Bottom