Sponsors Equinox Accessories WHEN ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 1st beach hunting begin's, were are the accessories

Still no answer's , water hunting season has arrived , i need the 15 inch coil for beach coverage and depth , can anyone tell me how much longer till the 15 inch coil will be out ?????? ,---- last post here ----, it's a shame all the post's NO ANSWERS ,:roll: thank's, Earl

Still no answer's , water hunting season has arrived , i need the 15 inch coil for beach coverage and depth , can anyone tell me how much longer till the 15 inch coil will be out ?????? ,---- last post here ----, it's a shame all the post's NO ANSWERS ,:roll: thank's, Earl

You cant really blame them for silence. ML said they HOPED to have the EQX out last year and were crucified for it not happening. They delayed shipping because they found an improvement they could make so we get a better detector and people act like ML personally walked up and shot their dog. :no:

The immaturity from so many people has really been quite disgusting. Sure, I would have loved to have WP phones and all accessory coils available long ago but it is what it is. If its such a big deal, use your old detector

I agree with Jason. Others can sit around and complain about not having accessories, me I have been out using mine with the stock coil and have been having a good time and made some nice finds.
Also have seen a lot of nice finds made on the beach using the stock coil so why anyone has to wait for the 15" coil is beyond me. Of course the guy screaming loudest is always talking about 'This season" but never seems to ever get out and find anything in the 5 years or so I have been on here. Too busy bragging about his 'Beach House" that is miles from the beach LOL!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Been

Hunting all along, don't post find's anymore, funny a few think they know it all , than comment, this thread is about when accessories come out, it has been 3 months 4 me, maybe ML should have waited longer before selling new machine's -with NO accessories, plain and simple . 3600 people wanting to know WHEN :?: It's not just ME ! :nono: PS Real close to the beach , out of the flood zone, happy here, not in Cornball NY in the boonies on a half acre :lol: if that , i can't spit on my neighbors house :roll: , snow country :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Life's a beach :tropical::D Mods feel free to close the thread , as it looks like the long haul on the wait, Earl

Last edited:
? Sponsors

Mid July is all most here , 800s are becoming more available , can you all press ML for a date when the accessories will be in your hand's to sell, as it's now to a point of :mad: PS ML should have opened an accessories plant , instead of having someone jump of a plane with a product with no accessories to follow 6 months later :twisted::crazy::confused::snapoutofit::badrain:

Looks like the headphones are becoming more available. I bit the bullet and ordered a pair, hopefully it pays off being able to go into deeper water.

Mid July is all most here , 800s are becoming more available , can you all press ML for a date when the accessories will be in your hand's to sell, as it's now to a point of :mad: PS ML should have opened an accessories plant , instead of having someone jump of a plane with a product with no accessories to follow 6 months later :twisted::crazy::confused::snapoutofit::badrain:

Earl I believe the jumper out of plane for Minelab happened in Sep last year.
So a year is approaching fast.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3-GXfx2eag

Yep

Fisher gets my business next, putting ML on the back burner, as i am all ready well done , from waiting, now Oct. - Nov. , Is completely U
N - acceptable :mad:

Been hunting since May , go in house hunting with your tag team buddy CD, your added to the E list , and off my friends list , just because i don't post my finds any longer , passing judgement on an individual is not friendly , :dingding::realitycheck::facepalm::takeoff::twisted: Both of you ride someone else. :roll:

Not sure why you think anyone is talking about you Earl, but you know what they say, "If the shoe fits...……. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :cool:

Trouble Maker Choppadude

Works real good if you actually get out of the house and swing it.
__________________ Every body on this forum knows who that was intended for, and don't care if the mods close this thread because of your BS

Works real good if you actually get out of the house and swing it.
__________________ Every body on this forum knows who that was intended for, and don't care if the mods close this thread because of your BS

Hey if you want to take the low road I will be happy to share the PMs with the forum where you tried to get me to sell you an item that was already spoken for by another member, and when I would not screw over the other guy you got all p@ssed off crying about how you gave me a set of headphones (broken I might add) and that I "owed" you.
So if you want trouble pal we can go that route.

You Lie

Nothing was wrong with the head phones they were perfect, it was the module , you promised to send me something in return, that i never got, instead you said i sent you a pile of S--- , that's the true story , now the forum knows- what kind of real Dude you are . PS before i sent them , you said it doesn't matter if they work or don't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as the classified goes all sales are not final until the seller confirms it , you did through PM , so you sold it to him, not me, to top it off i paid for postage to your address, i took a loss not you, than you give me a BS story , the head phones were in MINT condition, the wireless module was what was broke that i couldn't fix, you were into fixing , and then selling them at that time, so that's the only reason you got them CYA Mods you can either clean up this thread , delete this thread , this guy continues to Harass me by comments .

Nothing was wrong with the head phones they were perfect, it was the module , you promised to send me something in return, that i never got, instead you said i sent you a pile of S--- , that's the true story , now the forum knows- what kind of real Dude you are . PS before i sent them , you said it doesn't matter if they work or don't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your story Earl tell it anyway you want it. Lets see the PMs, I can post the ones I got from you but don't think you want to do that.
Also, you would not even provide me with your address so I could send the !!!! headphones back cause you wanted to play your games. Also got a pic of the taped up, glued up non working headphones you sent. Want to see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom