• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lesche Digger Grip Replacement ? PROBLEM SOLVED !!

I remember back in the day when Oakley made the best BMX grips in the business. They don't make those anymore. Just sunglasses.

My Son was a Motorcycle Racer. The first thing you need to replace on a bike is the Bars. Of course you then add new grips. Solution is a small squirt of Lacquer Clear Paint. Notice I said small quick squirt. Slide your Grip on quickly and gently. Let it dry for about an hour and it will require you to cut it off. If you need to take it off,

When I was riding motorcycles, we used to smear the handlebars with glue and then put some gasoline in the grip and slide it on. The gasoline then evaporated. That was years ago. I'm sure there are better ways now.

When I was riding motorcycles, we used to smear the handlebars with glue and then put some gasoline in the grip and slide it on. The gasoline then evaporated. That was years ago. I'm sure there are better ways now.

That's basically how grips are put onto golf clubs (yep, good old gasoline & double sided adhesive tape)

My Garrett Digger handle just wore through so I ordered the orange Oury handles. Looking forward to not having steel digging into my palm when cutting plugs.

Update - done

140f0c9c543533e9eff2f45a7ce80f39.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom