My Best day ever!

airborne

I finally found a place I've dreamed about.
I have hit it 4 times now.
Day 1- couple hours detecting- found some normal clad 3-4 wheat pennies and a silver rosie
Day 2- found some normal clad- 2-3 hours- a couple of wheat pennies and another silver rosie
Day 3- 2-3 hours- my first buffalo nickel (woohoo!) and a silver Jefferson 1943P war nickel(first as well..wooohooo!)

Day 4- 3 hrs- ( and my absolute best day ever)

Barber quarter 1915 (first ever, wooohooo!!!, my second mercury dime in great condition, and wait for it.... my first gold ring and it was a monster. 14 K and weighing 10 grams wedding band)
Im so stoked right now! I always questioned what Im doing wrong when I look at pics on forum like this but finally have had a day of my own that I consider spectacular!

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 773
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 744
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 728
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 723
Congratulations! Real nice spot you've found and seems like you are getting to know your detector.

When I was new to the hobby I was also disappointed when I compared my finds to what I see on the forums. I soon realized everyone has junk days too, they just don't post pictures of the 5lbs of junk it took for a couple coins. Ever since I realized that, I always post pics of my junk pile as a service to newbies.

Way to go and hope the good times continue.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Real nice spot you've found and seems like you are getting to know your detector.

When I was new to the hobby I was also disappointed when I compared my finds to what I see on the forums. I soon realized everyone has junk days too, they just don't post pictures of the 5lbs of junk it took for a couple coins. Ever since I realized that, I always post pics of my junk pile as a service to newbies.

Way to go and hope the good times continue.
Thank you!

Congrats! Still waiting on my first big day, but it will get here eventually! Nice finds!

Back
Top Bottom