• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

KT's 2018 Totals and..... This is long and somewhat pic heavy.

Very nice pile KT .
If an army needs to be raised and funded you are well stocked .
I would carry my Etrac to my death along side of you for one of those halfs payment a weeK should some rogue band of club members start pillaging your lands .

Long live the King đź‘Ť

Great finds KT!!
his Majesty thanks you for your appreciative comment!

Looks like you had an incredible year my Lord! Congratulations!
Just worked out a bit better than KT was thinking it would after several bust weeks this fall and winter, and Royal Thanks!

Very nice pile KT .
If an army needs to be raised and funded you are well stocked .
I would carry my Etrac to my death along side of you for one of those halfs payment a weeK should some rogue band of club members start pillaging your lands .
Long live the King đź‘Ť
Should any knaves or rogues storm the Castle, for either My Bud Light or the Royal Treasury, they shall answer to either Sir Colt 38 Special or Sir Ruger 45 auto, along with a pair of Sir 12 Guage Shotguns, but His Majesty appreciates your very helpful offer, Dewsweeper, and certainly will call on you if the situation becomes desperate! :cheers::gunbandanna::rifle::bouncy:

Your Majesty, you're going to need to expand your treasury if your hoard keeps growing the way it is currently.

Congrats on the stellar totals! Amazing piles of coinage. Thanks for your posts, I always look forward to them.
Thank you, Junkminer! Glad to know that!

Your Majesty, you're going to need to expand your treasury if your hoard keeps growing the way it is currently.
KT is beginning to be somewhat concerned that He may have to invest in a second Treasure Chest. They are not cheap!

You had another great year, hunting more or less than other years?
Nice stash you have going there, WELL done sir!

KT, you've been doing it the right way for a long time now...no getting dirty, buying batteries, pain in the knees from digging...probably got back problems from carrying all that silver though:laughing: Congrats on another stellar silver harvest and best of luck in 2019!

Way to freaking go !!

Attachments

• King.jpg
    King.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 73
KT, you've been doing it the right way for a long time now...no getting dirty, buying batteries, pain in the knees from digging...probably got back problems from carrying all that silver though:laughing: Congrats on another stellar silver harvest and best of luck in 2019!

His Majesty ruined his knees in the first two years He Mded....about 800 separate hunts over that time span...now the knee problems come into play when going up or down the Dungeon Stairway, and carrying all the dump coins to the Royal Chariot and into the dump bank! :lol::lol:

Way to freaking go !!
absolutely good to be King! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom