This Trip No Bust, A Multi Seated Down Day

Wow.. great day.. Congrats
Thank you Pan, it is one that will stick with me for a long time.
Trapper, Big congrats ! What a fantastic trip. You seem to be on a roll lately. Those are some beautiful coins. Outstanding season for you. Keep at it. I cant wait to see your year end pics.....HH !
Appreciate your response Andy, thank you. This whole year has been unbelievable. This week has been stupendous. A Bust Dime and a 1833 Largie on Sunday, 3 Seated's including a Half and a Barber on Tuesday. Another Large Cent, 1834 on Friday and 5 Silvers today. I'm really riding a high.
WTG!!! TRAPPER bigtime congrats beautiful coins :D
Thank you for the very kind words Mark. It's just been one incredible week. Trapper

Congrats on an amazing hunt! I enjoyed reading your detailed description of each target. :grin:

Good gravy Trapper!!! How do u top digging a bust dime? You dig a freaking seated half!!! Unbelievable!!! You need to buy a Mega Millions ticket!! You are on a hell of a hot streak!!! Huge congrats!!

Ps you are the one member if I could choose to hunt with someday!! LOL

Good gravy Trapper!!! How do u top digging a bust dime? You dig a freaking seated half!!! Unbelievable!!! You need to buy a Mega Millions ticket!! You are on a hell of a hot streak!!! Huge congrats!!

Ps you are the one member if I could choose to hunt with someday!! LOL

Some very kind words Digger, thank you. This last week has been just unbelievable. I don't think it will can ever be this good again but I have said that before. By the way I did buy both the Mega Millions and Power Ball tickets and didn't even a match a number. If you ever up this way and want to hunt you will be welcome. Trapper

That is certainly, not only an amazing hunt, but an amazing site. Big congrats on the awesome score. A Seated half is believe it or not still on my bucket list. Congrats on an amazing season so far Jack, well deserved! :yes:

That is certainly, not only an amazing hunt, but an amazing site. Big congrats on the awesome score. A Seated half is believe it or not still on my bucket list. Congrats on an amazing season so far Jack, well deserved! :yes:

Very kind words Ron, from you they are greatly appreciated. The site is amazing for sure. Got to go back again this morning. While I did not dig anything super (compared to the first two hunts) I did get another Seated Dime and another Barber. The owner gave me some more history in the location that was pretty pleasing to hear. As far as this season goes it has been a total dream. Trapper

You've found quite a few great coins. Hopefully you keep having good luck.

Not sure how I missed this post, what a beautiful half Jack! Congrats on yet another fantastic outing! Starting to get cold up north, stay warm!

How did I miss this thread??? Wow, or as Johnny Bravo would say... "Whoa Momma!"

Great finds, great persistence, and great results!

You've found quite a few great coins. Hopefully you keep having good luck.

Your response is appreciated Yacorie. This has been a great year for me but this week it has been just fantastic. Topped with the Capped Bust Dime, the Seated Half and a pair of Large Cents. Trapper

Not sure how I missed this post, what a beautiful half Jack! Congrats on yet another fantastic outing! Starting to get cold up north, stay warm!
Glad the thread stayed around long enough Jeff. Thank you for the reply. The Seated Half is a really nice coin, I know I'm proud to have dug it. I'm proud to have those Dimes also. The most Seated's I dug in a season has been three and to get that many in one hunt is amazing. Trapper

How did I miss this thread??? Wow, or as Johnny Bravo would say... "Whoa Momma!"

Great finds, great persistence, and great results!
Thank you David for your reply. Never before have I dug 3 Seated coins in one hunt. Digging the Capped bust the hunt prior to this hunt along with my oldest coin (1833 Large Cent) and added another Large Cent (1834) the hunt after this one then follow that up with a 5 Silver hunt has been a great topper for what has been an unbelievable adventure this year. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom