How to Sell Your Common, Dirty Coins for Big Bucks!

i wonder if i can sell the jars of all the miller light and corona caps i found... interesting.... very interesting...

Maybe it's the jar they are after:?: When I first started on ebay fruit caning jars is what I sold. I could get them at farm auctions for a buck a bushel and get any where from 9.99 - 40.00 each
Then the market became flooded with them, people selling them for .99
I still have the Red book #9 the bible of fruit canning jars.
With only one picture of the jar and no description I don't see any thing special about it.

I have a few jars like that....I also have a blue one that is a bicentenial commemerative...i believe it's from ball...as are the rest:D

I have often thought of selling my bag of costume jewelry Ive been collecting.Looks like he has a set of wings in there, like the kind that came in cereal or with a toy.

The seller is perfectly serious - it's the bidders who are nuts.

Come to think of it your right, anyone in there right mind wouldn't bid on that. Did you see the question asked at the bottom of the page? Someone was interested in it. lol :lol:

Amazing... I have gallons of wheat cents (that I have yet to search). Now, after I search them, I know what to do to maximize profit. :D RickO

I emailed the guy. Asked if the gold chain is real. He told me it may or may not be, it's all uncleaned finds and there may be some very valuable items. Now call me silly if you want, but I think this feller is trying to mislead people LOL. How many of you would have a chain that size, and not know if it's real?

I emailed the guy. Asked if the gold chain is real. He told me it may or may not be, it's all uncleaned finds and there may be some very valuable items. Now call me silly if you want, but I think this feller is trying to mislead people LOL. How many of you would have a chain that size, and not know if it's real?

Agreed ! But like the above said it's not the seller it's the buyer who is the stupid one. He is just trying to 1 over on someone who isn't thinking right. He must want a negative feedback. lol

I believe it

I believe it, 'cause there are just plain jars of junk, beads, broken jewelry, small plastic items, and more junk that sell like hotcakes at antique malls. So, I can see a jar full of coins and junk that people will search for bargains, kind of like a "surprise goody bag". Can you believe that they are asking $10 for shipment, too? Cool idea. Cheers!
GiGi

I've been watching a few auctions for junk drawer MD find cleanouts... some had some really nice tokens and a few pieces of .925 in them but all were just out of what I wanted to spend. You'll be surprised if you do buy one, as a lot of MDers don't understand the value of some tokens and other knick knacks.

Back
Top Bottom