New to the addiction

Bohunterbiff

Just a quick hello from Colorado. New to the hobby and already love it!

Hunted a State Park for my first time off my property and found 19 aluminum arrows and 27 cents clad.

Turned the arrows in to the park ranger and it turns out they belong to a summer kids program. Needless to say I know have unlimited access to the grounds!!

Good hunting!!!

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

Congrats on making a positive impression on the park ranger ! :thumbsup:

You seem like you should already realize this, but always refill your plugs and take any trash with you. (The detectorists out there who do leave unfilled holes and trash can ruin permissions for the rest of us)

:mder: ______ :mder: ______ :mder: ______ :mder:

Thanks guys!! Really enjoying this site.
An old detector friend of mine has repeatedly told me to leave the area better than you found it......sound advice.

Welcome to the site and let me say that your friend gave you some sound advice about leaving the site better than you found it. Best of luck to you in your new hobby.

:fmdfwelcome: We're glad to have you, and hope to hear about your future finds! Nice job gaining the new permission. :yes:

Welcome to the addiction from Florida...

I also stop to chat with the park guys and dump all the garage I've cleaned off the beach. Let's them know we care about the quality of our beaches........and keeps them on our side....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom