• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Maybe a free Mud Pie too if they hollar YEE-HA ?

David, Ken, and Mud wanted to take advantage of ScubaLand's Mondays 1/2 price special if you wear a western costume :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_ww_special.jpg

David and his wife even get Mud Pies for dessert !!!!!

Scuba is checking on his guests at his amazing plexiglass enclosed underwater ScubaLand restaurant ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
ScubaLand_underwater_restaurant.jpg

Scuba had Grumpa back for another guest performance at ScubaLand ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 418137

Evidently, I can ride just about anything. :laughing: :laughing:

When you're hungry be sure to stop by Grumpa's Western World Chuckwagon for some vittles ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 418176

Mud's picking up some extra cash working at the chuck wagon. But Ken looks like he's just standing there waiting for me to drop something. :lol: :lol:

David, Ken, and Mud wanted to take advantage of ScubaLand's Mondays 1/2 price special if you wear a western costume :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 418204

Poor ken. His horse looks kind of puney.

Did Grumpa sponsor Ken's new mini-plane to get advertising ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 418215

He was actually going to do an air show. But he set off the smoke bomb inside the cockpit and he couldn't see where he was flying. Nearly scared the folks at the stagecoach ride to death. :shock: :D

Grumpa's Western World outdoor "motel" idea did have it's limitations :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 418249

That's top notch accommodations. Notice the satellite disk on every TeePee?:yes: :yes:

is that a SUBMARINE Sandwich there ? :laughing:

Funny point, I actually did not think of that until I saw your post :laughing::laughing::laughing:

That would be very entertaining to have some one diving on the other side of the glass from you.:laughing:

Maybe with the underwater microphone he could do a comedy routine :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Evidently, I can ride just about anything. :laughing: :laughing:

Mud's picking up some extra cash working at the chuck wagon. But Ken looks like he's just standing there waiting for me to drop something. :lol: :lol:

Poor ken. His horse looks kind of puney.

He was actually going to do an air show. But he set off the smoke bomb inside the cockpit and he couldn't see where he was flying. Nearly scared the folks at the stagecoach ride to death. :shock: :D

That's top notch accommodations. Notice the satellite disk on every TeePee?:yes: :yes:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Funny observations ! :lol:

Yep, that is ROCKY the "flying" squirrel !

Being the excellent flight instructor that he is, Ken could teach just about ANY student to fly ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_flight_school_air.jpg

I'd avoid that area for now ! (maybe it's made of light foam rubber)

Grumpa needs to build some tall fences as Western World is right next to "Giant Land" on one side ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
GiantLand.jpg

Back
Top Bottom