What Pennies To Look For?

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
I mean I CRH pennies from time to time but other than looking for the IH's, Wheats, Coppers, 1943 and 1955 double die, What other dates should I keep an eye out for? Are the newer 2009 and 2010 pennies worth keeping? Any info would help. Thanks HH James

If you are CRHing...you need to look for 1998, 1999, 2000 wide am's. Also, 1992 close am's. The reverse of these coins were made in error. You need to look at the space..or no space between the 'A' and the 'M' in america on the reverse. Try googling it. Lots of info out there. PM me if you have a question or two....gotta go hunt now!

I save all my 2009 and 2010 pennies, Just in case their worth something someday. The 2009 are one of a kind so I save them even more than the 2010.

Your Welcome.....

Hey guys .... Glad you liked the link..... Thats what Friendly Metal Detecting Forums is all about. I enjoy the research almost as much as the actual detecting. Its like an online treasure hunt to see if in fact your daily finds are worth anything. You never know, that simple penny could be worth a ton...
Happy Hunting Everyone !!!!

Back
Top Bottom