He kinda of made me mad.

That guy is frustrated because he’s probably going broke. Not a business I’d want to be in right now.

Losing/going to lose way more than half of our mom and pop shps because of reduced traffic and shutdowns. I don’t know how these brick-n-mortar shops can compete with online businesses to begin with what with their overhead costs.

Keep in mind guys , I went off on him 1st. Really laying into him. That was only because I was blatantly insulted by his rip off offer. He wanted to "steal" my gold from me and I was pissed by his demeanor and attitude. My guess was he did this all the time. But it was probably 2 minutes of him berating me as I was pulling on that damn security gate. I just wanted out of there. I was a bit younger then and won't be doing that again where you have to be buzzed in and out. Definitely not a way to conduct business...

And he would have been within his rights to ask you to leave at any time, and you would have been in the wrong if you stayed. But he didn't. That doesn't mean he gets to kidnap you.

Called the local coin and hobby shop to see what a good asking price would be on my coins he was like why you want to sell them. I was like cause I wanted to. He said I had bad attitude about wanting to sale them. I was like what I just asked you one question how do you get I got a bad attitude. Lol. Then he ask why I didn’t sale them 3 years ago when silver was 45 dollars in oz I told him I didn’t have them then. Then he asked how I came about them never asked how many I had or what I had. I told him I found them metal detecting he said cool story and hung up on me. Lol what in a hole.

Let all of us know who it was.....that way maybe other members here fo the area wont bother calling him or giving him any buisiness....
If it costs him just one customer from here ...its something

Chillforlife, your jerk schtick is getting tiresome. Too bad the mods don't have the courage to ban you for making this friendly forum so unfriendly. Get that chip off of your shoulder.

Why don't you both put each other on ignore.. I didn't see Chill calling you a name what shall I ban him for?

Now use the ignore feature on the forum...

FBT, the tough guy schtick is getting tiresome. Let it go.

No doubt you would. The testosterone is running hot and heavy.

I didn't see Chill calling you a name what shall I ban him for?

Instead of answering the OP, he felt the need to make two negative comments about me that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Personal attacks should never be ignored and I'm not going to let someone harass me or make negative comments about me.

Instead of answering the OP, he felt the need to make two negative comments about me that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Personal attacks should never be ignored and I'm not going to let someone harass me or make negative comments about me.

I understand this and its been dealt with...

Back
Top Bottom