• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Indiana Looking for Detector Buddy

I'm looking for a detector buddy in West Central Indiana. (I am in Crawfordsville IN) Will travel up to 100 miles to meet, talk or hunt.

I especiallly like to research caches (haven't found one yet, but ....) and area lore, but just plain love to coin shoot.

I own (just bought) a Minelab Quattro MP and am learning it.

I live in Indianapolis. We should all meet somewhere and do some md.Let me know if I can join in.
Thanks

Evansville Area....

I live in Henderson KY across the river from Evansville and would like to hook up with some THer's from around the area.... Especially if ya are into Civil War relic hunting.:cool:

Indiana

I live north of Indy. Several of us from around central Indiana get together from time to time for hunts. Give me a shout!

Alan R here from South Side of Indpls, I have a friend of mine that lives out near Pittsoboro, Has a large old farm he said i could hunt . Too big for 1 person to hunt and it's not too far from Crawfordsville so maybe we could meet up and do some Hunting ? I am starting to gear up for the Spring, Let's hope we get some good weather here in the near future but I think we are going to be seeing lt's of rain here for the next month or so but maybe we can get out there in earlt May ? I don;t like cold rainy days ! Just call me a Wimp ! : )

You know there are a couple of clubs here in Indiana. One in Indy (H.E.A.R) and Kenny Wrays club out of Seymour. Im doing my annual winter hunt here in Florida this year. Im From Fortville. The guys at HEAR got together Sat. for a short hunt at one of the Indy parks. Also, there is a large group out of Muncie.... at coinhunting net.

Dew

I'm in Centerville, In. My daughter attended BSU. I work in Richmond which is pretty historic by Indiana standards. I'd love to attend a hunt if us Hoosiers ever have one.

Kokomo Indiana here.....PM me when a group is forming....I'm a newer MD'er and willing to work at a hobby I love already..

S~

Im from east central indiana. This fall when the fields are turned i would like to get a small group of us together and do a couple of field hunts. I have maps from as far back as 1865 and would love to share a site or 2. Look at my album and you can see what i find.

Im from east central indiana. This fall when the fields are turned i would like to get a small group of us together and do a couple of field hunts. I have maps from as far back as 1865 and would love to share a site or 2. Look at my album and you can see what i find.

sounds great, i would love to do a small group hunt!!!

Hey Tater

Hey Tater, If ya get something together let me know. Those are some great finds. Would love to go out one day in a different area than my own.

I wouldn't mind getting dirty in a nice big corn field. It'll be worth the drive. I spent 1 year in Indy at Butler then transferred to ISU in Terre Haute. I miss the country. I've fished a few bass tournaments on Geist and Morse in Indy. There some under water places there I'd love to hit!

hey, can anyone recommend a good metal detector for the north eastern part of the state, I live around F:?::?::?:ort Wayne, in. I have a bounty hunter pioneer ex i got cheap, hardly used but i can't find anything with it.

Back
Top Bottom