Troy shadow?

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
Anyone have one of these machines? how do they compare to a tesoro..they look similar does tesoro make them and put the troy name on em? tone ID? hows the discrimination? ground balance easy? im sure i could look up reviews on em but id like to get some of yalls opinions if you have em. thanks

I picked up the Shadow X2 a couple of months ago, and really enjoy it. Yes, its made by Tesoro and is basically a modified Silver uMax. Its fast on recovery, easy to use and single tone & Tesoro stands behind it with a life time warranty.

I think the Shadow 3 and 5 are made by Fisher but not for sure. You can't go wrong on the X2 if you can find one that someone is willing to sell.

GB is factory set but can be adjusted (If Needed) on the inside or sent in for a tune-up. Tip is on the Troy web site. The discrimination is very good and I really like the Coin button which moves the discrimination to 7+ so if you coinshooting you know what to dig.

Check out all the tips & trick at www.troycustomdetectors.com

thanks! im looking for a backup machine for my tejon since i dont like packing the XLT through the woods. i was thinking of either a tesoro cibola or vaquero but i think the shadow may be the ticket.

troy shadow x2

not silver umax//its made after the silver sabre umax

Sure it matters to other people who reads this info today maybe not to me or you but new people will know.I didnt send it to you but to let the people who read this know.Did i post it (i think i did or did i send a private mess to you i think i posted it or i should have)

Back
Top Bottom