A good day for me

casroc2003

Well I've had a good week. Just shy of 3000 miles driving, 11 states and got to get out and detect for the first time this year.
I think that I did okay for not being able to get out in the last 6 months. It was a cold 42 degrees, cloudy with a slight breeze blowing. It was a spur of the moment hunt, didn't really have any where lined up, so decided to just hit the local fairgrounds. It's a new fairgrounds, so pretty much just clad and trash, but it's almost always good for a buck or two. Today it was generous, $12.25 in gas money. Not a bad three hours.

12 bucks is a lot of digging . Someone is going to sleep like a baby tonight .
That's the best way to knock the rust off .
I would say your ready for the old fairgrounds tomorrow 😎
Good report
, Dew

Fairgrounds Hunt

Hello,
Congrats on a great hunt. I know how much digging you had to do to amass that much. I too hunted a fairgrounds yesterday.
My results were just oppositeof yours. I am sure my site was cherry picked as the coins were few and far between. There are lots of penny signals that I didn't dig but not a whole lot of quarters, dimes, or nickels. I am out this morning to try a different fairgrounds that I have hunted before. Hope my results are better. Again, congrats on a good hunt and by all means go back to that place.
Bubbaron AT Pro, At Pro Pin Pointer, Garrett 8x6" Coil Nox 600 Tomorrow

Congrats on your first hunt this year. It looks like the fairgrounds were welcoming you back with that nice pile 'o clad.

Back
Top Bottom