Indians, Barber, V, And A Super Old SoCal Silver Coin!

Some dream hunts there Jam, but nearly most of your posts qualify for that category :lol:

Love the seated for sure, wow, just wow! Congrats!

Dam nice finds for sure! I have yet to find myself anything seated....hoping this year might be the year to mark one of those off my list.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wtg

Your killing it. I'm jealous. I went to a park yesterday, and the parking lot was "caution taped" off, so no one could enter. Were shut down here in Palmdale. Damn, do anything to me, just let me keep metal detecting.:no:
HHeveryone

Wow! Those are some great finds
Thanks!
Some dream hunts there Jam, but nearly most of your posts qualify for that category :lol:

Love the seated for sure, wow, just wow! Congrats!
Thanks for the kind words.
Beautiful collection of finds...congrats!
Thanks!
Dam nice finds for sure! I have yet to find myself anything seated....hoping this year might be the year to mark one of those off my list.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks and hope you can cross a seated coin off your list soon.
Your killing it. I'm jealous. I went to a park yesterday, and the parking lot was "caution taped" off, so no one could enter. Were shut down here in Palmdale. Damn, do anything to me, just let me keep metal detecting.:no:
HHeveryone
Thanks! Bummer on the parks. I went to one park that was the same way but you can park on the street and walk in. Signs said park used only for walking, jogging and solo activities pretty much. How about some of the curb strips you've hunted?
Wellington?
Wow that's incredible!! 1854 quarter in a socal Park, amazing. Congrats Jam
Thanks buddy! Yeah it's crazy to think about it being found here.

Back
Top Bottom