First Silver Coin Of 2020

Love those silver quarters.

Congrats to you and Sue on your clad finds and especially the silver quarter. I rarely find silver quarters here. Dimes mostly. I am locked up right now as all my parks and schools are closed off. I am cleaning up my yard and hoping I can soon get back to hunting. Good luck to both you and Sue and pleased be safe.
Bubbaron

Congrats to you and Sue on your clad finds and especially the silver quarter. I rarely find silver quarters here. Dimes mostly. I am locked up right now as all my parks and schools are closed off. I am cleaning up my yard and hoping I can soon get back to hunting. Good luck to both you and Sue and pleased be safe.
Bubbaron

Thanks Ron......dimes are the most common silver find for me too. Sorry to hear that your parks and schools are closed off.

I am hoping to be able to hit an old park by the end of this week finally. Hope I can get in but if not I have backup locations to try not far from there.
Congrats on the silver and clad, the ATPro gets it done!

Nice job!
Thanks Jocko.....

I am hoping to be able to hit an old park by the end of this week finally. Hope I can get in but if not I have backup locations to try not far from there.
Congrats on the silver and clad, the ATPro gets it done!
Thanks Dave....parks and sport fields are closing up left and right in my area so hopefully I'll still be able to hunt SOMEWHERE as the days go on.

Congrats! Hopefully more to follow!
Thanks Tom.....I did in fact get more on a later hunt at the same site, a silver Roosevelt and a Merc'.

Back
Top Bottom