Getting furloughed and the bright side

CarsonChris

Elite Member
I’ve been on semi quarantine. Staying away from work and people the best I can. Tax dollars are drying up so work is starting to look bleak. The good news is it gives me more time to research. I found 2 locations today. Stage stops, military camps. One looks accessible and one looks like I might need permission. By the time this !!!! is over I intend on having a list of locations to go that’s 6 ft long!

I’ve been on semi quarantine. Staying away from work and people the best I can. Tax dollars are drying up so work is starting to look bleak. The good news is it gives me more time to research. I found 2 locations today. Stage stops, military camps. One looks accessible and one looks like I might need permission. By the time this !!!! is over I intend on having a list of locations to go that’s 6 ft long!

I have already lined up several locations on your side of the border, for as soon as we can plan some road travel time. Might be bumping into you.

I'd sure like to get furloughed with full pay for the entire Summer! Plus, from the sounds of it, a guy dont have to make any house or rent or utility payments with no worries of repercussions and can drive around on expired plates! Gas is a buck fitty! Beer shelves stocked to the gills with all the restaurants closed! No Church even! No weddings to go to and waste an entire weekend! Its getting better and better!

This may well be the very BEST Summer for a Detectorist EVER!

Sure, its gonna suck on finding abandoned beach towels and sweeping up freshies after Sporting events and concerts and fairs and totters and whatnot, no empty cans etc, but we will adapt! Hell! A guy is getting PAID to not work! Ample beachfront parking! Whats not to like about this?:laughing:

Told the Wife its gonna be a Good news/Bad news kinda year for us... Yeah, no garage sales or Summer concerts going on, no cotton candy or elephant ears or corndogs or fire works or fried butter sticks....but I traded a cigarette lighter and a blue tarp to a guy for his Porsche Cayenne!...

Last edited:
[ 20200328_105451.jpg

Veterans have been trained to deal with shortages

At the moment, procuring a roll of traditionally accepted cloacal paper fibre buttwipe is the least of our worries...A guy has to adapt to these trying times!

Case in point, I knew a bear who wiped his rear end with a bunny rabbit once!...In the bears defense, he politely asked the rabbit if he had a problem with poop sticking to his fur....the rabbit said No..., so the bear was right in this...

So yeah, a rabbit or a dog or any old thing will work to wipe butt in a pinch...I find a handful of snow to be most refreshing...here comes Summer though, so I will have to adapt with the season...

At the moment, procuring a roll of traditionally accepted cloacal paper fibre buttwipe is the least of our worries...A guy has to adapt to these trying times!

Case in point, I knew a bear who wiped his rear end with a bunny rabbit once!...In the bears defense, he politely asked the rabbit if he had a problem with poop sticking to his fur....the rabbit said No..., so the bear was right in this...

So yeah, a rabbit or a dog or any old thing will work to wipe butt in a pinch...I find a handful of snow to be most refreshing...here comes Summer though, so I will have to adapt with the season...

Just be careful selecting the leaves of the correct plant species with which to wipe your butt with.

Back
Top Bottom